Chapter 24 - JP ARC

New companion?

-

-

Izumi awoken, opening his eyes he saw the sight of a ceiling fan in his view. He tried moving but couldn't get himself to get up he was relaxed and wasn't hurting. But the truth is he's hooked up on medical-dose painkillers.

The bed he laid in moved with a button so he could lie and see around him. The room was dark but he was hooked up to devices used in the hospital, he was confused was he kidnapped for the millionth time or picked up to be taken care of? The blinds of the room were closed halfway so some of the night light can shine in the room.

Unexpectedly Izumi saw something jump off the bed not knowing what was going on he moved around in distress. Whatever it was in his mind it grew into a monster of his imagination.

The mental illness that hadn't caused him problems for a long time was soon to come back.

In his mind, he begged for the Schizophrenic episodes to not start back. He didn't want the freakouts that happen before...

"NO! NO! GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!"

A boy around Izumi's age with long green hair, wearing a mask and glasses, barged into the room, quickly restrained Izumi, and locked him onto the bed cuffs.

"Calm down!"

He ran to a cabinet next to Izumi and opened it quickly knocking over bottles and picking one that he dropped and putting it into a syringe and feeding it into the wires that are inside Izumi.

"It's gonna be alright, you'll wake up soon just try to rest as I help you the best I can."

The boy sedated Izumi and put him to rest and started taking samples of his blood. He put his hand over Izumi's head and bright lights of green shined over him. He took his hand off and grabbed his clipboard to only write things he just learned about Izumi's unknown conditions. He grabbed the blood samples and left the room to only Izumi be all by himself.

"Knowing your problems I can help whenever you need it the most..."

He mumbled to himself as he walked downstairs...

--

WITH DAMIEN

As we left off with Damien he was beaten in an unfair fight with Pride and crashed in the woods. During his fall he impacted and had a dream that lasted a while he thought to himself, but faithfully was mended by two adventurers in the woods he was in. And as for now he finally awakens...

"So... You two are the ones that saved my life am I right? Forgive me for sobbing I just had a dream that's all."