Chapter 18 - JP ARC

The start of a new adventure starts now enjoy :) 

 New adventure

-

Recap of what happened in the latest chapter.

Izumi and Floyd's has their first mission and it was more than expected it was a whole battle between Izumi and the enemies. Floyd did a big part as he followed Izumi's orders as ordered to, Anselm the main antagonist of this story visited Izumi and took over his body, and attacked his own member David. Anselm took David's power and forced Izumi to swallow it as he did that Izumi gained new power and a new stage with many new attacks and buffs. After Izumi defended his body Anselm gave a warning and disappeared to Japan. After learning his new power and stage, he ended all of David's suffering even taking Ace out. Yua and Iron were taken into interrogation and interviewed by Dash and sorrow as well as the Owner of the Heros agency. Floyd, Izumi, Noelle were sent out to train separately for almost 3 months.  Noelle trained with Sorrow after getting to know him, Floyd trained with his Father Dash, and Izumi ended up training with Damien. Now enjoy this action filling part of the story, Will Izumi suffer from Anselm or will he manage to stop Anselm? find out reading the JP arc. 

Rain fell from the night sky refreshing all the ecosystems in the forest, The city lights of Tokyo shined throughout the midnight sky. Creatures, Monsters, yokai's, animals scavenge in the dark finding prey to feast on. But specifically, one abandoned subway that was closed off for almost 3 decades gained popularity after a group of schoolboys trespassed through the closed-off entrance. Only 2 out of the 12 boys made it out, the rest vanished... The two boys were put in a mental clinic stating that they saw one of their friends stop and pull out a rose and transform into a beast eating all others. 

Psychologists all over japan examined these two boys but only to find out that they have symptoms of mental disorders. An investigation was published to the world and officers and detectives searched but found no trace of the missing schoolboys.  Until now the case has been put aside, and what lurks in the abandoned subway is unknown to society but not for Anselm.

Anselm used the subway for special meetings with his creations more like evil beasts he made. If you went far enough into the subway you soon see functional fluorescent lights letting off a loud hum noise. Lurking behind the walls were horrible frightening beasts that could mimic the shape of any human. 

6 Dark shadows appeared in front of Anselms eyes, He smiled furiously as a boy walked in front of the other shadows He was wearing a white jacket with a fur hood. He stood next to Anselm,

"All sins except Gluttony are present, My lord..." 

Anselm smiled, even more, he got up from his little throne and looked at all the sins that were present.

"Pride, Wrath, Greed, Lust, Envy, Sloth... I'm very happy to see all of you, while you were all resting in my body me and Pride took action to start our new mission... I'm thankful that you all are reborn as my perfect essentials. Now let's see here I picked Japan to destroy for a certain reason. Izumi and his buddies will be arriving soon. And the Queen of Sakura or the previous god of Sakura lies somewhere in Japan. Greed I have a favor to ask..."

One of the shadows stepped up, Greed... The sin of Greed acted like a greedy person wanting everything they desire. But most do not take orders from others, Greed has a tendency of aggression towards people that has something he likes. He looked up to Anselm and chuckled...