Chapter 4 & 5

Quick Update! I want to thank everyone for over 108 reads on this Ongoing story about Izumi's life.  "Beyond Darkness" I never would have thought I would get 108 reads on this! I did this to put my ideas into something and I guess it turned into a whole book. It is amazing how we humans can think so strongly with Imagination. I want to thank everyone on Instagram and my school friends for supporting this! I never would have done this with you! Thank you if you want more follow-ups on the story please take a look at my Instagram @tonygkun. And most importantly Enjoy reading the story! :)

Getaway 

While on the trail of our getaway escape looking back was a terrible idea. Seeing that a huge red figure is pacing towards us we quickly dashed towards the other alleys that were in front of us. Izumi was nervous that the next alleyway they went would end up becoming a dead end. Ace was the name that the unknown figure was known by. A horrific deadly murderer that lets nobody live until their job is finished. We couldn't breathe from all the running we did, the coldness would soon fade away and the warm midnight breeze would hit us in the face. "Did we escape that cold-blooded murderer?" all that running should have confused ace.

 In front of us was a huge house we couldn't tell if the house was a mansion or just a huge house. someone I know specifically lives in that house. I hope she will let us stay. "Noelle lives here it's a great idea if we knock on the door I hope we are not bothering her." Noelle was so wealthy even from being a celebrity, she didn't brag about all the wealth her family has, or show off how famous she is.  Mainly because she's not even from this country. Noelle lived part of her life in her home country Korea. and talent was singing and modeling.  While paranoid we kept looking back, Floyd kept knocking harder and harder. "Don't freak her out Floyd!"

  While knocking Floyd was tired from banging his hands on the door until the door fastly creaked open. Noelle popped out looking friendly as always. "Oh my! It's rare seeing you here Floyd did something come up? And Izumi, why are you here shouldn't you be resting at the hospital?" Did she not hear about the news at the hospital? hope she did cause that's kinda sad..." Look there was a big accident at the hospital, I had to leave really fast... personally should've called when I had the chance, plus I'm much better now. " Noelle turned her head and smiled. Okay, I got to admit that was cute. We explained to Noelle that we had nowhere to sleep at the moment, and we asked nicely if we could stay at her place. She cheerfully accepted our offer and she would let us stay.

"Finally... We can rest from this nightmare." Floyd and I were so tired. Both of us were allowed to sleep in the guest room. Noelle's parents were not home at the moment so it was really quiet. " hopefully we will be fine for some time, only if the world was not like this." Closing my mouth putting the comfortable pillow over my head I quickly went to sleep." Who is hiding under that mask? I keep asking myself constantly, soon I'm going to blow up with all these thoughts in my head. Who really am I? Why do I make everyone worry about me...Especially the closest to me.  Floyd and Noelle randomly popped up in my dream. "Where am I?" This beautiful scenery of a forest was directly in front of me. Floyd and Noelle grabbed my hand and starting running towards the outside of the forest, the sun grew bigger and more light hit my eyes. As it was brighter I was wrong. We are on a cliff now the forest disappeared from my back... Under the cliff, a burning city was up in Flames. "What is going on?!" Shouting and turning my back, seeing the bodies of Floyd and Noelle on the ground covered all in blood and dark shadows all lying on the floor. 

Tears quickly fall to the floor like rain draining from the sky. Noelle laying on the ground slowly picked herself up and looked at me, drenched all in blood a tear was falling from her face... "Look around you... It's your fault... But you can change I..." With a stringy voice, Noelle coughed blood and quickly Collapsing back to the ground her wounds opened up and more blood covered the dirt. "What do you mean Noelle... Floyd WAKE UP!!" I quickly jumped out of my bed gasping for air. My eyes were wide opened frightened I was. "It was just a dream but what did she mean by It was my fault?" Floyd wasn't in his bed Must have been with Noelle. Getting ready I brushed my teeth.