CHAPTER 42 - JP ARC FINALE PART 2

Anselm

The sky brightened as though a catastrophic event had unfolded. Izumi positioned himself on a levitating rock formed amidst the aftermath of Anselm's devastation. His claws and sword poised resolutely. In a rare moment of respite amid their fierce battle, both Anselm and Izumi halted, their attention drawn to the unfolding phenomenon.

"Hmmm, I wonder what this commotion is?" Anselm looked at the sky. "Well being said, I shouldn't worry about it and continue on toying with my little pet."

"HES NOT YOUR PET YOU MONSTER!"

In the distance, Two figures were in the way, one sitting on the ground crying. and the other standing. 

"Hes... NOT YOUR PET HE IS MY CHILD!"

Keira's sobs echoed through the air, a mournful cry of despair. Anselm's chilling laughter intertwined with the sound as he glanced at her, a twisted pleasure evident in his eyes. However, his mirth was short-lived as his gaze shifted to the figure standing beside Keira. The atmosphere grew dense with malice, an almost palpable sense of malevolence emanating from this enigmatic presence. An aura shrouded the figure, morphing into the illusion of a fearsome beast, a manifestation of the growing darkness.

"This cannot be true..." Anselm widens his eyes... "Tony the Number 1 hero? BUT HOW? HOW ARE YOU HERE?!"

Izumi let go of his transformation, his sword and claws diminishing as he quietly muttered while gazing at Tony. His father was now before him, in his midst. 

"Father..."

Anselm spun around upon catching Izumi's hushed murmur. "YOU! Keep quiet!" Anselm controlled the levitating stones behind Izumi, propelling them toward him. In an instant, Tony vanished and sliced through the hurtling rocks, drawing his sword and swiftly resheathing it.

"You act just like your father Anselm..."

Anselm's temper flared. "Don't you dare utter my father's name... Technically, he's the one who ended you. And I'm never mistaken. ANSELM IS INFALLIBLE!"

"Quite the Delisuonal demon in my face. just like every other one." Tony chuckled.

"Izumi, I deeply regret my absence from your life. I hope for your forgiveness. But now, to ensure your safety, please step aside."

NO... NO... HE IS THE VESSEL FOR MY NEW BODY, YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!" Anselm bellowed, attempting to rush towards Izumi. His hand reached out, almost grasping, but Tony's grip restrained him, squeezing his arm forcefully.

Tony's expression turned to one of fear, his features distorted by the ominous hue of the blazing orange sky, casting an evil shadow over his identity.

"You... monster..."

Anselm's form began to emanate crackling waves of static energy. His eyes filled with a mixture of fear and uncertainty as they darted around, locking onto Tony's eyes with a sense of apprehension.

Tony leaned in close, his words a hushed whisper in Anselm's ear.

"Don't assume I'm ignorant of everything you've orchestrated—the harm inflicted upon the innocent, the destitute. That organization you controlled, manipulating all those misguided thugs. My son... My wife..."