Chapter 23 - JP ARC

The painful void

...

"Why is it so quiet here?"

Izumi said to himself, wondering where he is in a pocket of Greeds Dimension. It felt like he was falling into pitch darkness after being slapped with his claws. He kept falling until he stopped and floated above broken pieces of junk floating around. He pushed himself down landing and putting his feet on the junk, a path revealed itself with light at the end. He hopped from each path of junk that revealed itself. a glimpse of bones started to fly around him and adventured into the darkness. 

He shouted hoping someone would hear him...

"Hello?!"

No response but his echo was heard.

He reached the light and walked through it to only fall once again into a different pocket of Greed's dimension. This time the weeping of souls that were trapped filled the air.

"Help!"

"You must leave now!"

"It's too late..."
Izumi dropped down to the light until his feet hit the white bright ground of nothing. The void kept going and going. He was nervous and worried about the others outside, he walked and walked until he saw something or someone. 

"Hey! You, you need to get out of here, but at the same time, you are trapped here forever like me."

A man dressed in more of an old-time outfit like the 1800 hundreds ran to Izumi. His accent was more of old-styled English may be from a British country. He panted when he ran up in front of Izumi. 

"You're not from here, well neither am I. That damn greed must've caught you up on this as well didn't he?"

Izumi nodded his head,

"Yeah, I need to get out of here though my friends are in trouble if I don't go out there and help them."

He rubbed his chin disappointed to tell Izumi the truth.

"Sadly my good fellow, you can't escape this space. Unless he comes and picks you out but the chances for that are zero, I've been here for almost... I can't even count how many years I've been here it feels like thousands I stopped counting..."

Izumi looked up to see tiny specs of dots in the sky. Which he didn't know would be tiny pieces of junk that were going to be deposited into the dimension and shoot down quick like bullets. 

The man pointed his hand in the direction of the void and asked Izumi if he would care to continue walking the void. 

"Why not keep walking maybe something will happen since I'm not lonely anymore. Tell me about yourself boy, what's your name?"

Izumi started walking with the man and continued walking, he was going to share his name with the man but as he said something, the man stopped moving and was silent.

"Well, my name Is Izum- Hey man, are you alright?"

Izumi turned around to see the man drop to the floor and his body becomes dismembered as the junk falling from the sky shot down like a torpedo. 

Beyond darknessजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें