Chapter 16

"An Emergency Arrives!"

-

Back at the heroes agency, Izumi and Floyd were walking around figuring out what to do in the huge lobby Izumi just wanted to rest at the resting station but Floyd kept bugging Izumi to follow him to the Power level station. A lot of people were at the power level station a huge crowd was around it. 

"Come on Ryo! Please can we just see our power levels just for few minutes!"

"*Sighs* I just want to sleep and go back to Japan... fine Yuri just for a few minutes and that's it okay beca-"

Izumi and Floyd unintentionally bumped into 2 girls that randomly got into their way. One of the girls had a dramatic spin and fall to the floor. The ginger girl acted like she died and stuck her tongue out. The girl with purple and yellow hair that was still standing looked tired and didn't give it much attention. 

Izumi reached his hand out to the girl on the floor helping her up. Floyd looked down and apologized to the two girls. 

"I'm sorry that we bumped into each other, We should've paid more attention."

The girl with Purple and yellow hair rolled her eyes and told Floyd, 

"Ughh... It's fine it's our fault we got to get going we are kinda late to a flight, Come Yuri change of plans we are not going over there to the power level station it's kinda a walk away"

The power station was right next to them beside the crowd perhaps she is just lazy and in a hurry. The two girls left in a hurry and disappeared without a trace. Now that the girls are gone Izumi and Floyd tried pushing through into the crowd trying to get to the inside where the power level station is. After a few minutes, they finally made it through, and a big man that was about in his mid-20s was hogging the station he looked like someone that Izumi and Floyd shouldn't mess with. 

He looked at Izumi and Floyd and with an evil grinned he shouted, 

"YOU TWO! Why not come and try to beat my power level, You boys look like you are weak. 

"Tch, Weak couldn't be neither of us but only you." Izumi smiled with a menacing look on his face. Floyd stepped up next to the really buff guy with a serious expression and stepped on the pad and clenched his fist and screamed. Energy from Floyd was swirling out of his body a huge aura of energy scattered the crowd.

0100

0200

10000

100000

The meter filled up and stopped at 100000, The crowd was astonished and excited to see someone beat a record from the station the last highest power level was only 80000. The big man's jaws dropped to the floor he was jealous because his power level was only 10000. 

"Well, Izumi your turn."

Floyd turned his head trying to find where Izumi went. Izumi disappeared from the crowd and walked away to one of the rest stations nearby. Floyd got unhappy he wanted to show off to Izumi but couldn't, Floyd tried getting out from the crowd stepping down a lot of girls came towards him with a pen and paper trying to get an autograph from him.