Chapter 13

The Two Brothers.

The tall man that went by Dustav slowly walked up to Izumi. Dustav grabbed Izumi by the throat choking him.  Izumi was lifted, dirt crumbs fell from his bottom while harshly being grabbed it was tight...

"Kid... Who the hell are you? You must be the one that our boss talked about. It's great that your WEAK!"

Dustav was a tall male figure he and his so-called brother Gustav looked like twins. Both had brown hair a gem on their forehead and green eyes with identical scars across their eyes. They looked more like monsters off an anime. Both were dressed up in a formal outfits. 

Izumi was trying his best to get out of his position, but Dustav would grab his throat tighter.

"You see kid... We are on important formal Business with this girl to kill her and shed blood."

Izumi's eyes widen they were white after hearing what their plan was. 

"N...O 

"You're 

"NOT

"GOING TO KILL HER!!"

Izumi's 2nd stage activated without any signal. He was experiencing more anger... The anger of an angry devil.  Izumi broke out of his position being choked and swung his fist into Dustavs face knocking him down to the floor.

Both of Izumi's arms deformed and took shape into the claws. Izumi was using more mana than he should be using.

The Door to Noelle's house was already broken through. There wasn't even a door at that point it was a huge hole in the entrance. Izumi thought he should be careful and plan things before he attacks, The anger Izumi had started taking place around his body making a dark purple aura mist off his clothes.  

"Ahhh no more, please! I can't take this anymore!"

Noelle let off a big scream like she was in danger...

Izumi was afraid of what Gustav has done but he has to stay calm no matter what...

Gustav was shot out of the front entrance of Noelle's home he was impacted on the cold ground rolling around he hit the Fountain in the middle of the Entrance and laid there bleeding.  

"GUSTAV!!! HERMANO ARE YOU ALRIGHT?"

Dustav lost his interest in Izumi and quickly ran to aid his brother. The bricks and all the rubbish that was once Noelle's front door started disappearing. Glitching like a simulation bug. A girl walked out. The female walked out and was visible. Could it of been Noelle? Noelle does not look one bit like the girl Izumi sees in front of him. An average height female was wearing a crown but the crown had the look of a Vector glitch with the colors glitching around. A long cape with the wording "Destroy 00-1" Her cape was also on the verge of Glitching. A long dress that looked brand new and a lot of Jewelry. Even the color of her eyes was glitching. The color of her hair was Greyish mixed with a blonde. long hair that dropped to her waist. But was still wearing the hair bow Noelle always worn on her outfits.