Chapter 11

We are on chapter 11!! Thank you, everyone, that was willing to support me and read through this. I think what makes this story so good is the Action and the peaceful chapter between them Lol! I have a lot of fun writing Beyond darkness. The story is going to get better and better as I'm already planning future arcs for the story! 

"You got this!"

-

Everyone was amazed to hear the story told from the old mains point of view. Everyone could tell he was not telling a lie because he did not stutter one bit while explaining the story. Everyone was having a good time even David... In Izumi's head, this is going to be one of the best memories he has of his friends. 

Noelle still had leftovers from the pastry she ordered. Izumi looked hungry and Noelle could tell but she couldn't let Izumi starve like that. 

"Izumi!!! You look so hungry... Why did you not order anything if you want you can have my baklava!"

Baklava is a traditional Pastry dessert that was known for its sweet and rich flavor taste. It originated in Turkey during the Ottoman Empire Era but slowly was modified in Greece.

"Umm... I'm fine thank you though Noelle, really I'm not that hungry-..."

*grrrrrruuuu*

Izumi's stomach rumbled as he lied about not being hungry.

"Uhh... I lied, fine please if you don't mind let me have some. 

"Because you lied I'm going to feed you like a baby as for your punishment!"

"WHAT?!  No way you're going to feed me I can feed myself."

Everyone laughed at Noelle and Izumi. David thought of Izumi and Noelle as a couple but couldn't say that to their face. David Got up and stepped away from the table taking the cup he had and walking to the trash can to throw it away.

"...well guys want to head to the park now? plus don't worry about paying it's on me today." 

Floyd also got out of his chair and threw his trash away. While Izumi was being forced fed by Noelle. Floyd giggled thinking it was cute.

"Okay, Izumi here comes the airplane!"

"Okay, Noelle you're being over-excessive you're treating me like a baby. I'm, not a baby!"

"Too bad hehe!"

5 Minutes later Noelle and Izumi finished up and left with David and Floyd to head out to the park. The park was close to the cafe and the park also gave a beautiful view of the others cities. At the time they get there they picked a spot and sat on the grass. Floyd still had plans to train Izumi but doesn't know if it's a good idea to train at the park knowing they can cause mayhem at any time. Plus David might not know they hold powers within them. 

"...you guys have powers or something? I should have minded my own business but I can't keep it in me I saw you Izumi and Floyd training at the campgrounds. I live next to it I heard a lot of noises. Hell, you guys are cool."