Chapter 30 - JP ARC

Jealously 

-

Izumi, Floyd, and Noelle grab their bags and exit the Natsuki estates to head to the town to find information, they follow the sound of an ambulance and find a crime scene. Noelle and Izumi and Floyd show the officers on standby their Hero agency badges.

As they approached the group of officers, they noticed the grim expressions on their faces. One of the officers stepped forward and greeted them, "Thank goodness you're here. This is a gruesome scene, we haven't seen anything like it before."

Izumi, Floyd, and Noelle put on their gloves and started to examine the crime scene. The bodies were all mutilated similarly as if they were attacked by some kind of beast. Izumi couldn't help but feel a shiver run down his spine sensing something was wrong.

Noelle took note of any witnesses that might have seen or heard something,  After a few minutes, Noelle approached Izumi and Floyd, "I couldn't find any witnesses, but I did find some footprints that might belong to the perpetrator. They look like they could belong to a younger person but that would be impossible for a youth to do all of this. 

Izumi mentions that he remembers the Sin of Wrath made them look like a younger girl.

Floyd's expression turned serious as he asked Izumi, "Are you suggesting that the Sin of Wrath could be responsible for this?"

"I'm sure this might be what it seems. When I was attacked by her she created huge beasts to try to get me. It's not a far stretch to imagine her being capable of this kind of violence."

Noelle looked worried, "If it's her, Wrath, We should finish this investigation and report it to dash don't you think?"

Izumi nodded in agreement with Noelle, "Yeah, we should definitely report this to Dash. And also, Dash made it clear Wrath is after me. Anselm is still trying to gain my body, that idiot still thinks I'm going to let him off with giving it this easy. I rather die and erase my body than let him reincarnate with my body, that fucking idiot."

Floyd quickly took out his phone and dialed Dash's number. After a few rings, Dash picked up the call, "Hello, Floyd. What's up?"

"Funny you should ask, we just stumbled upon a crime scene and it looks like the work of the Sin of Wrath. There were no witnesses but we found footprints that could belong to her." 

Floyd explained the situation to Dash

Dash's tone grew worried, "I see. Alright, I'll send a team over to secure the area and investigate further. Stay put and don't engage with any suspicious individuals. And be careful. 

"Got it."

-

WITH YURI AND RYO

Yuri and Ryo investigate by exploring an abandoned hospital in a crowded urban part of the city that is known for its disappearance and crimes.

Yuri and Ryo arrived at the abandoned hospital, their flashlights illuminating the dark hallways. The place was old and worn, with peeling wallpaper and rusted medical equipment left behind. The air was thick with the musty smell of decay.