Chapter 48

The man's glasses shattered onto the floor from the impact, falling onto the ground in a broken mess.

"How unfortunate..."

He walked up to her, his tone becoming even more menacing and sinister as he spoke.

"I should just strip your dignity away and make you get on your knees... and praise me..."

He dashed towards her, striking her gut with a punch and causing her to drop on her knees.

As she fell to the ground, he then kicked her chin upward with his foot, making her head tilt upwards suddenly.

He once again grabbed her by the neck, lifting her up as he maintained a firm grip this time around.

He stared at her with a vile, lustful look on his face, as if he were fantasizing about something.

And as he stared, he licked his lips as if he craved the taste of something delicious.

Then, without a warning, he licked her neck with his sharp and disgusting tongue, his mouth being close to her skin as he did so.

Her eyes widened as she felt the touch of his tongue on her neck, a feeling of being violated as she couldn't do anything to stop him in that moment.

"You... creep!"

With a sudden burst of irritation, the words flew out of her mouth, although her voice was also mixed with fear and panic as she saw how close he was to her skin, feeling his warmth and breath on her neck.

"Your power..."

He trailed off for a bit, a look of obsession on his face as he leaned even closer to her, almost like he was about to consume her energy.

"So raw... Pure... It tastes so delicious..."

He licked his lips again, almost looking like he was salivating at the mere thought of consuming her.

"I can just TASTE it!"

He dropped her onto the floor and began to drag her by her hair, causing her to slide across the floor as he pulled her into a room.

She was exhausted, shaken, and hurt. Her injuries and bruises were evident to see as she tried to keep herself composed. Her calmness despite her suffering showed how strong-willed she was.
As he dragged her inside the room, she kept herself calm in anticipation of what would come next.

"Who even are you...?" Ryo whispered.

The room was solid and empty, lacking any furniture or decoration within its walls.

As she was thrown into the empty room, the man began to speak again.

"Me?"

He paused for a second,

"Oh... I'm just a mere scientist."