Chapter 15

Recap

After Noelle was sent into the hospital she was gradually treated but still injured. she still had time until she was released. Izumi was summoned into the Heros agency with Floyd. Dash, Damien, and sorrow introduced themselves, and Dash and Sorrow were the 2 Remaining heroes of the world. 

The Unknown. 

-

* Chatter, Chatter *

The voices of people in formal suits walking by cluttered the long hallways. Workers perhaps Izumi thought or Low ranking Heros serving their time by working in the office. Izumi never would have thought that the Heros agency would be so huge, as for Floyd, Floyd was astonished by the clean architecture of the ceilings and huge Pillars. 

Sorrow was paying real close attention to how Floyd and Izumi were viewing the place out. "Amazing right boys? The heroes agency is one of the most delicate and improvised underground buildings in our generation. Nothing comes close to this underground agency you can find whatever you need in the lobby. If you don't mind Izumi and Floyd will you hover your hand over this Glowing pad? It will let us know a lot of information about you two starting from today you two will be the newest recruits."

Izumi and Floyd Hover their hands over a weird device that just looked like a big tablet. The tablet scanned their fingerprints and instantly put them both in the database. 

Dash grinned, "Now may you two please wait in the lobby until we get you both settled in? Stick close together the Lobby is the biggest part and serves as a big space from which one or more other rooms can be accessed, and a resting station, A cafeteria including a spot to find out your power levels."

Floyd sounded like he was about to blow up with excitement "Izumi! Izumi! Let's go!!! I want to crush all these newbies with my power level!"

*Sighs* "Alright fine let us go to the lobby I need some rest I'm extremely exhausted."

While Izumi and Floyd said their goodbyes to the two heroes they slowly walked to the lobby. They really weren't that really surprised that Dash and sorrow were the 2 leftover heroes Possibility is that Izumi was really tired and didn't care at all from how exhausted he was. 

A big door automatically opened and the bright lights blinded Izumi and Floyd they walked into the room that had the sign "Lobby" above the door. Izumi and Floyd walked into something more than a lobby it was like heaven... 

The technology they saw with their own eyes was unthinkable Floating objects, a lot of stations a huge cafeteria power stations, and even more. and this was an Underground base stated by Sorrow. 

(At the Banshee's Headquarter)

The angel that was called Anselm Sat freely in his throne speaking to his underlings next to him was the known commander in charge Ace. Anselm got up from the throne and cleared his throat. 

"My lovely servants I'm glad to be back and im really surprised to see everyone is here. Later today a very big opportunity will be opened for the Banshees, My host will be active and I can finally... FINALLY, use his body as my own and take over this world and make everyone bow to me...