Chapter 14

Recap

2 Brothers known as "Gustav and Dustav" were chosen to carry out a special mission to eliminate one of Izumi's and Floyd's great friends Noelle. 

Izumi tried his best to attack the enemies but was beaten quickly. Inside the house, Noelle experienced flashbacks that were horrific to her from her times as being used for power. Noelle would soon undergo the activation of her past corrupted powers. 

Izumi attempted his best to give all the assurance to Noelle but was soonly inserted into a Shield orb that protected Izumi. Noelle soon used one of her abilities to blow herself up hoping to annihilate the Intruders. The blast ended up killing the immature sibling named Dustav plus for Noelle, her conditions are far unknown. 

The Tragedy

The crackling of burning wood surrounded the quiet neighborhood the sirens of firefighter trucks soon got closer and closer. 

Far away from Noelle's home, the big towers at the city stood with no effect only the workers would see the destruction from a faraway home. On the top of the tower, the 3 living souls would watch the faraway battle.

"My angel, may we go down and find Gustav?"

Ace stood down from the ledge and walked to the door to go downstairs. The boy that was with the so-called "Angel" also stood down from the ledge.

The Angel's hair flew around his pale green eyes shimmered creating light. 

"Hmm... why not we just wait David I sense he is still alive, you want to leave just to see your mates don't you?

 Remember David, Everybody isn't your friend. just because they hang around you and laugh with you doesn't mean they are your friend, people pretend well just to get along with others. I could care less about friends, others do not make you happy, yourself is the only one that can bring you happiness. 

Now let's get going! Contact HQ and let Iron know we will be arriving presently we have company from the Heavens. A rouge this will be interesting for the Banshees."

The "Angel" head patted Davids's head until David went downstairs.

"Hm... What do I sense, I sense a lot of grief at the explosion site and I sense that, Traitor Damien... Tch"

The angel opened up a portal and waited for a message from Iron. The sun slowly started rising and Iron finally gave a message for the angel to appear.

"Ugh Alright boss, HQ knows you should be arriving you may come."

The angel stepped into the portal and left the tall building.

-

-

Back at Noelle's ruined home

"Noelle... No why did you push me out? it should've been me that was in that blast, not you!"

The paramedics arrived a while ago and Floyd also arrived and was horrified and had anger in him. It was not Izumi's fault, but Izumi kept accusing himself that he's the reason Noelle got into this way. The paramedics asked what happen and the military got involved in the Explosion causing a mini earthquake.

"Goddammit... Whoever that was I'm going to kill them... I can't let my friend be done like that. Izumi, I'm sorry but I can't go to the hospital please you go with the medics and make sure everything is fine."