Chapter 25 - JP ARC

Note March 10, 2023 - Hey Everyone it's been a while but I'm happy to say a lot is to come for BeyondDarkness If you want updates with art Go on @tonygkun on Instagram! Enjoy the Chapter

Recap

Izumi was nurtured back to health after a crazy experience with the Sin of Wrath and trapped in Greed's world, Currently, he is being taken to see Commander Dash and his crew.

For 15 Minutes Izumi and Subaru Togami walked down a busy street crowded as night lights turned on left and right and drunk folks cluttered the sidewalks fighting and throwing up. They walked to a bus stop where Dash was waiting covering himself in a black cloak. Dash noticed instantly and sensed Izumi and Togami in front of him. 

"Psh, Togami."

Dash whispered to him. 

Togami silently greeted Dash and Izumi quietly walked and stood next to Dash. Togami waved to Izumi and whispered,

"Til we meet again good friend, whenever you need something don't strain yourself from calling me."

Subaru turned around and walked off into the cluttered street disappearing almost instantly. On the other hand, Dash grabbed onto Izumi's arm lifting the shirt to reveal his arms and wrists.

"Making sure he didn't put any tracker on you. He's known to stalk his patients and you never know he could secretly be working for that Andelm guy."

Izumi corrected him, "Anselm"

Dash, "Tch"

"I'm glad you're all safe though, the others have been worried about you especially that girl Noelle. We're leaving before anything rancid comes upon us."

Dash grabbed Izumi on the shoulder and teleported away back to the Natsuki Estates where the whole crew is at. As they faded away the Sin of Wrath slowly walked upon to where they disappeared. 

"Are you kidding me? Just when I thought I could find that kid here. UGH!" 

She rolled her eyes and sat down on the bus stop bench. A drunk couple looked at her confused about why a little foreigner is there. She didn't hesitate to look them in the eyes and make a disgusted face. She opened her palm and the mouth of a huge frightening beast came out and swiped the couple and ate them. Guts, Blood, and Organs splattered the glass and ground, and she disappeared immediately. 

The Sin of Wrath or known as Lillith has unique powers that are capable of putting someone into a lucid dream that she can control. She can also shapeshift herself into a beast or create beasts with her mind with shapeshifting she can turn herself into anybody she wants. For example, if she wanted to turn into Floyd or Izumi she can turn herself into one of them. 

Izumi and Dash finally arrived at the Estates and upon entering Noelle opened the door and stood there in shock like she saw a ghost. She sighed in relief and welcomed both of them in.

"Everybody He's back!"

Floyd, Ryo, and Yuri came running to the front door and Stood back as they greeted him back. Floyd and Izumi did their signature handshake they created back in school,