Chapter 8

Stage 2

Izumi and Floyd left the cafe, the sun was setting but both of them were still hanging out. 

Walking around the streets Izumi was not looking ahead of him but only paying attention to Floyd speaking. "Man... I want to know more about the 3 heroes of the world I only know about the rumors about it I wonder if the old man at the cafe knows something about it..." 

Izumi got more interested in the 3 heroes of the world after he gained activation of his powers. his powers gave him the motivation to start learning more about the Phenomenon of powers. An old written book from a professor from decades ago stated "The ones that gain supernatural power are blessed from unknown spirits that wander our treacherous world." Izumi, Floyd, Ace, Damien, and others with powers were blessed from the unsolved identities that hide throughout our world with over 7 billion humans. 

"Hey, Izumi watch out!" While walking Izumi Collides unexpectedly with 2 tall individuals. Izumi wouldn't believe his eyes... On the left, He saw someone that was noticeable to the eye. With blondish hair his eyes glimmered with purple it was like a bright Nebula. They stood with long ears like an elf. super tall about 6'7 in height. Covered with trinkets.  and unusual clothing it was like a fairy tale that came true. the armor was classic with leather and metal shoulder pads and pouches. the metal around the armor was engraved with a strange design. 

On the right, there was a man also tall about 6'1 in height that looked drained. He was wearing a black hood over his head and it looked like a piece of jewelry on his forehead that is connected to the hood. his chest was half-covered with black robes. Izumi thought of the man as a ninja.

"Ow! Watch it! Who are yall? You two don't look like you're from around here especially the guy with the long ears." Izumi rubbed his head from the pain the collision caused. "Were sorry about that we should've paid more attention." The Man with the long ears bowed and apologized. Floyd looked happy on the other hand. "Dad?! What are you doing here? I... miss you so much its been a couple of months. I've been training hard but don't you worry about me. How have you been?"

 Floyd had tears in his eyes but the tears were not from sadness but excitement and happiness. "Yes, son... I'm proud of you as always. We're here for a special mission I guess you can say. We heard a lot about the crime and murders in this town it's getting repetitive and we two just found a clue that the suspect is a user that uses strong power. Anyways It's nice to see you Floyd and it's an honor to meet you Izumi Eru. Floyd uses to talk a lot about you. This man next to me, well I don't really remember his name just call him a tall Elf man." 

The tall elf looked frustrated when Floyd's father called him that. "Izumi This is my father Dash. He is a really strong man like I told you. Although he doesn't show me his cool awesome powers I can sense that my Dad is the most powerful person in this world." 

Dash and the elf chuckled. The elf looked around Izumi lifting his arms and poking him around. "Ow! What are you doing?" The Elf stood up and whispered to Floyd's father and looked back at Izumi. The elf stood in front of Izumi and opened his mouth. "You give a strange vibe. I mean your powers of course. I once sensed this certain power before. But when I try to remember it, it fades away with the mist. Plus, this other sensation your power is giving off tells me you have not activated the second stage of your power." 

The Elf backed off from Izumi after phrasing what he said. Dash also walked up to Izumi. "To tell you the truth your weak as an ant. You have not been training one bit from the tiny muscles you have. Cant even activate the 2nd stage of your powers is kinda sad, to be honest in my full heart. If you want to become strong, right now is your chance to train with my son. Give up on the plans you have for now and go train."