Chapter 10

"My Apology"

"David... Do me a favor and hang out with those kids for a little longer. I suppose you can have an act for today. I want you to get all the information on them. Do well and you might get yourself a rank up in the organization."

"Yes... My angel." 

-

A couple of hours passed since Izumi and Floyd were stopped. Dash and Sorrow left them under a tree to rest. And both were also healed by Sorrow's elven magic. The Sun was fully up by then and it was a school week too.

"H...uh? Hey, Izumi you there?"

"Hm... Yeah, what the hell happened back there it felt like a superhero movie... my head is killing me ugh."

Floyd and Izumi sat up not realizing they went out of control using their powers. they patted the dust off their shoulders and got up. 

"What time is it Floyd?  

Izumi slowly stretched and letting off a screech. Floyd pulled out his cellphone from his pockets it was all shattered but still able to turn on and able to tell the time. 

"It's 8:45, today is Tuesday we should go get some breakfast."

"Huh, Tuesday... Wait a minute."

Izumi was confused, if it's a Tuesday and they are back in school that means They're both late to school. The class started at 8:30 they're about 15 minutes late. 

"Oh hell no! It's no time for breakfast we are late to school Floyd! Look at our outfits they are all rubbish now all dirty and ripped from our training."

"Oh, shit you right... Put your shoes on and follow me don't worry, we won't be that late."

Izumi was bewildered but also curious to follow Floyd around.  as Floyd was the unusual type.

"This shortcut will bring us to the place where we can quickly change our clothes."

"Huh...? A clothing donation place..."

"Not only that it's really close to the school!"

Floyd and Izumi ran around leaving the campgrounds and to the streets. The streets were full of buses, cars, and pedestrians walking and driving to work. they turned right and left in the streets and stopped at a beautiful church next to the school.

"This is a church you know that right?"

"NO! THIS IS THE DAMN CLOTHING DONATION PLACE!!! It's also a church on Sundays..."

Floyd opened the huge door in the church. very shiny lights hit Izumi and Floyd in the face blinding them. Inside the church, there were a lot of seats like a normal church. In the front, there was a pretty tall woman who was wearing a habit. most likely a Sister she had bright orange eyes and a pissed-off look on her face. 

"Hey, sister! have any clue where the free clothing is?"

"Free clothing? I beg your pardon if you mean "Free Clothing" We don't have free clothing you might be asking about the Donation clothing we are giving to people in need."

"So you are giving it away for free?"

"For people in need... Now anyways I have more important duties to finish as a sister."

The Sister turned around and walked away and started praying to a huge statue. there was a huge table covered in folded clothing consisting of pants, shirts, shoes, and ties. Apart from the clothing, there was only 1 other person there besides Izumi and Floyd also the nun. The elf that Izumi and Floyd encountered the one that saved them while they went berserk was sitting down staring at the nun.