🤍 Chapter 89 🤍

ROUND ONE:

Kimitsuki stood with Izuku as the two of them joined their class, looking up at the screen which was showcasing different perspectives at the moment since no one had begun to fight yet. Both the teams had dispersed themselves and Kimitsuki was looking forward to seeing how Hitoshi would do.

"What do you think about the teams, Tsuki-Chan?" Izuku asked, and it felt like they were back to normalcy with how they were overlooking different Heroes fight in a battle.

"Both teams appear to be cohesive," Kimitsuki admitted. "With Asui-Chan's calm, collected approach, Koda-Kun's information gathering, Kirishima-Kun's close-range and Kaminari-Kun's long-range... and they have Hitoshi-Kun with them, too, so it helps in containing the enemy.

"On the other hand, Shiozaki-Chan is top-tier long-range fighter, and Shishida-Kun has his close-range strength... I want to see more of Tsuburaba-Kun and Rin-Kun,"

Upon the screen, team 1-A was advancing actively across the battle ground, with Tsuyu activating her camouflage to go ahead without being spotted.

"Kaminari-Kun seems concerned about his Quirk hurting all of them," Izuku commented. "I suppose that is the downfall for them," Kimitsuki nodded. "Still..."

"And Hitoshi-Kun seems interested in going straight out," Kimitsuki said. She bit her lower lip. "I'm sure that Team B is also thinking along the same lines..."

At that moment, a pair of pigeons flew down toward Koji, and as they informed him of what they had gathered, Kimitsuki tensed up. Izuku looked toward her curiously.

"What's wrong, Tsuki-Chan?" Izuku inquired.

"I don't think it was wise to use birds," Kimitsuki replied. "Look... Shishida-Kun has located them,"

Before team A could decide to go after Ibara, who was seemingly nearby to their left, they were ambushed by none other than Jurota, who had his Quirk activated, taking down both Eijirou and Tsuyu with the same, Roaring Rage Super Move, shocking Hitoshi, Denki and Koji.

"We took into consideration that Koda would search for the enemy," Jurota told them. "Also that you would likely be most wary of Shiozaki! Using her as a decoy, I snuck in to get close! If we let you prep, then it was likely that Kaminari would be able to do whatever he wanted. Therefore, we decided to simply invade! I have an acute sense of smell!"

"I see, that makes sense," Kimitsuki said to Izuku. "His Quirk is Beast – he has the strength, physique, hearing, smell and sight of a beast,"

"You can't use your electricity with your friends around, can you?" came the voice of Tsuburaba Kosei, who was on Jurota's back. "Kaminari Denki!"

"What was his Quirk again?" Izuku asked.

"Solid Air," Kimitsuki replied. "It appears to allow him to solidify air to form structures, like a wall,"

"I've got a new move after improving my Quirk!" said Kosei as he and Jurota headed forward to attack the remaining three. "Air Prison! A solitary confinement cell that won't allow any sound in!"

Kosei managed to capture Koji into a box made of solid air, and Kimitsuki blinked when she noticed that Hitoshi was going for the mask he wore around his mouth. She knew, and she awaited it –

"All right!" called out Hitoshi in Kosei's voice, surprising the brunette. "Drive them out, Shishida!"

"You've got it!" Jurota responded, and he was in clutch.

"Good work!" exclaimed Denki as Jurota stopped dead in his attack and his arms fell.

"Was he brainwashed?" Kosei asked, shocked. "That guy... he talked with my voice..."