random night

i ALMOST turned this into fluff to a smut (sex), but i decided not to go as far so i didn't half of the ending scene so forgive me if there's any words missing, the scene doesn't make sense, etc.

sorry, i had to re-upload this one!

Ally laughs loudly, feeling the hands of the human behind her tickle her wet backside. "I told you no, Austin." she giggles, turning to her blond-headed boyfriend and moving him out of the wave so she could get closer to the faucet to wash the shampoo out of her hair.

Austin comes behind her and wraps his arms around her stomach, laughing out, "Yeah, but you're not pushing me out so I'm not going anywhere."

Ally rolls her eyes but leans into him. They were in the shower to, pressed against each other, but there was no sexual tension. They both didn't want to do that tonight and didn't have any intentions to, so this was basically causal.

They both liked how their relationship was. It wasn't full of lust nor was it completely innocent. Just a good, playful, healthy relationship.

"So did you guys work on anything new in the studio today?" Austin asks her, helping her hold up her hair so she could get the back of her neck.

"Thanks," Ally says sweetly, smiling even though he can't see it. "And yes, we did. I finished another song and you know how we debating on what song to put out as a single?"

He nods and lets go of her hair then goes back to holding her middle. "Yeah, you were stressing out over it all month."

"Well, I picked the one we finished today and I hope I chose the right one. Casey said that I should've picked a different song and she's usually right, but I went with my choice this time."

"Can you give me a live snippet?" Austin asks with a chuckle, planting a butterfly kiss on the side of neck.

Ally giggles and nods before leaning forward and turning off the faucet. Austin steps out first, grabbing a towel to wrap around his waist. He then grabs another for his shivering girlfriend who's also stepping out. Being the sweet boyfriend he is, Austin wraps it around her and giggles at her blushing face.

"We were literally in the shower together for a good fifthteen minutes and you blush because I wrap a towel around you?" Austin asks in a teasingly voice, making her laugh as they walk out of the bathroom and into her bedroom.

"You're just really sweet, I don't kno.," Ally speaks bashfully, going to her dresser to grab one of her oversized sweaters and a pair of panties. She doesn't bother getting a bra; sleeping in then are really uncomfortable for her.

Austin goes to his own personal mini dresser that Ally supplied him so he wouldn't he a reason to find her bras and put them on as if they were his.

"Well, you're really sweet, too," Austin tells her after changing into his boxers and some pajama pants. He flops down her bed and stares at her ceiling. "Can I have that snippet of your beautiful song sung with your beautiful voice that you wrote your beautiful hands?"

She laughs and runs toward the bed, jumping and landing directly on his waist, straddling him. "Okay, I'll start. I want your honest opinion, though."