66.

Daire's pov

I can't believe she's here. My daughter. I have a daughter. That is the most unbelievable thing I've ever heard in my life. I'm a father. 

"You're so beautiful," I said stroking her soft head. She hasn't opened her eyes yet so we had no clear if she had blue eyes or brown eyes. I knew Willow wanted the baby to have my blue eyes but I didn't. My mom also has the same eyes as me and I didn't want my baby to inherit anything from that horrible woman. I really hope Willow's brown eyes dominate my blue ones.

I sigh and stroke her rosy cheek. She was just so beautiful. 

"Daire," Willow whispers. I look over at her and smile. "How is she?" Willow asked in a quiet voice. I smile at her. "She's perfect," I said. I pick up the infant and kiss her forehead. I walk over to Willow and show her the baby. "Look how perfect she is," I mumble. I couldn't take my eyes off the baby. This tiny human came from my sperm. I honestly couldn't believe that. "Wanna hold her?" 

Willow reaches out and I place the baby in her arms. She brings the baby to her chest and rubs her nose on her. "She smells so good," She said. "Where's daddy have he met her yet?" She asked me. I shake my head. "The doctor said you should rest before anyone visits," I said stroking her hair. "Well I'm fully rested I want him to see my baby," She said. 

I nod my head and kiss her lips. "I'll be back," I whisper before leaving the room. 

I walk over to where Graham and Carter were waiting outside. Graham stands up instantly when he sees me. "Can we finally see her now it's been 4 hours since she had the baby," He said. I nod and smile. "She wants you to meet our little girl," I said. Graham's faces brighten up. "It's a girl?" He asked. I nod my head. "She's just perfect," I gushed. "Come on let's not keep them waiting."

We all walk back into the room to find Willow cuddling the baby. She smiles up at us and shows them the baby. "Isn't she the sweetest thing you've ever seen?" She asked. 

Graham walks over to Willow and takes the baby from her hands. "Well isn't she the prettiest baby in the world," He said brushing her cheek. "Daire your pretty boy genes really came through on this one," Graham chuckles. "What's her name?" He asked looking between the two of us. 

I look at Willow whose eyes were wide. "I-uh-I-I don't have one for her," She said tucking some hair behind her ears. "But she'll have one soon," I said looking at Willow. She nods her head in agreement. "But you know her last name right?" He asked. 

I nod and smile at Willow. "Frost of course," I said.

Graham glares at me and looks at Willow. "Why not Aburn, keeping on the family name?" He asked. Willow shrugs and tucks some hair behind her ear. "Because you have two other sons that have the same last name and what if I marry Daire and take his last name and the baby is the only one without his last name?"

Graham rolls his eyes and cuddles the baby to his chest. Carter walks over to Graham and looks over his shoulder. "Can I hold her?" He asked. Graham looks at Carter for a second and sighs. "I mean you do have two godchildren, so I guess it's fine," He grumbles handing him the baby.

An hour later I was standing near the sink washing my daughter with the help of a nurse. 

"You are a natural at this," She smiles at me. I smile and brush my thumb against her chubby cheek. "Why hasn't she opened her eyes yet?" I asked the nurse. She frowns at me and carefully takes the baby from my arms. "She has, I've seen her do it," She said placing the baby down and wrapping her up. "When?" She shrugs. "When I was measuring her and doing all the necessary procedures," She said handing the baby back to me. "She has the prettiest eyes." 

She pats my back and walks over to Willow. "If you're ready now, we have a meal prepared for you," She said. 

Willow nods and sits up slowly. "Thank you, I would love that," She whispers. The nurse smiles at her and helps with her pillows before walking out of the room. I walk over to her and hand her the baby. "The nurse said she has really pretty eyes," I mumble. 

Willow looks at me and rubs my arm. "Brown eyes can also be really pretty," She said. "Don't you think my eyes are pretty?" She asked. I smile and stroke her cheek with my thumb. "Of course, I do that's why I'm hoping her eyes are like yours," I kiss her lips and smile.

She looks down at our baby and smiles. "She is just so beautiful," She mumbles kissing her forehead. She smiles at the baby just as she starts to squirm in Willow's arms. "Someone is becoming fussy," She whispers.

The baby starts to cry throwing her arms in the air. Willow starts rocking the baby back and forth shushing the baby. The baby opens her eyes and shakes her head. 

Her eyes were a dark blue color with a brown center. She had the most prettiest eyes I've ever seen. I pick her up and cradle her to my chest. She continues to cry and squirm in my arms. I look at Willow worriedly. "What's wrong with her?" I asked. I hold her by the back of her head and her bottom and hold her close to my face. "What's wrong baby?" I asked. 

"Maybe she's hungry, I haven't fed her in two hours," Willow said reaching out for the baby. I slowly handed her the baby. She takes the fussy baby and places her in her lap. She takes out her boob and the baby latches on her nipple and starts sucking. 

I lick my lips at her large breast. They grew over time and I couldn't help but stare in amazement at the sight. 

"Here's your dinner," The nurse said walking in with a tray. 

I quickly cover Willow and the baby up before the doctor can see.

The nurse walks over to Willow and smiles at her. "It's good to see you nursing well," She said. She places the tray down on the side table and looks at Willow. "If you have any questions just ask me you don't leave until tomorrow," She smiles and walks away.

Willow reaches for the tray and takes the lid off. She inhales the smell of the food and smiles. She grabs a biscuit and takes a bite of it. She hums in delight. "You know what I really want," She said with food stuffed in her mouth. I raise an eyebrow and smile at her. "What?" She smiles and swallows her food. "Coffee," She whispers. 

I nod my head and watch her. 

She holds out a bowl of tomato soup and smiles. "What some?" She asked. I shake my head and look over at her tray. "Can I have some of your brownies?" I wriggle my eyebrows at her shocked expression. "Of course not, I haven't eaten in almost 2 days but you have that applesauce," She said fixing the baby. "But you have to change her diapers," She said. 

I nod my head and gently pick up the baby. 

"Look at her hair," I said holding her up. "It so much of it," I said smiling. "And so dark like mine," Willow comments. I smile and kiss the baby's head. I turn and look at Willow. "I have the perfect name for our beautiful daughter," I whisper. 

Willow arched an eyebrow. "You do?" I nod my head. "What?" "Venus, meaning roman goddess of love and beauty," I said.

Willow smiles lovely at me. "I love it," She whispers.