5.

I was sitting in the bathtub and playing with my pink rubber duckies. I also had some strawberry foam soap that made my bath bubbly. My black hair was tied into a high messy bun on top of my head. 

I was playing with the bubbles when someone knocked on the bathroom door. "Willy your phone is ringing," Carter said on the other side of the door. 

"Oh slide it in the bathroom please," I said. 

He does what I said and the ringing phone is slid under the crack of the door. I take my pink towel and wrap it around my body and step out of the bathtub. I bend over and I pick up the phone and see the caller Id as Daire. 

I gasp and quickly answer the phone. 

"Hello?" 

"Willow?" "Bud?" He asked on the other side of the phone. 

"Yes?" I asked biting on my lip. I look at myself in the mirror and make sure I was looking fine even though I wasn't actually here.

"I need your help with something," He said with autotune voice. 

"Yeah what is it?" I asked. "Um I need your help I'm at this bar and I need someone to come pick me up and I can't call my parents." He responded. 

"I can't drive but I can ask Levi," I said biting harder on my lip. "Yeah, yeah that's fine." I smile to myself. "Okay, I'll be there in a few minutes." He hums in response before hanging up the phone. 

I smile and quickly drain out the bathtub. I open the door and tiptoe to my room and close the door behind me. 

"Girls Daire Frost just asked for my help," I told my dolls. I walk to my closet and pick out some comfy clothes.

"Louisana, remember when I told you that he was my new crush a few months ago," I said to one of my dolls

"Louisana, remember when I told you that he was my new crush a few months ago," I said to one of my dolls. I place molly beside her sister Angel and brush through her blonde curls with my hand. "Gertrude knows what I'm talking about don't you," I said bopping her button nose. 

I feed my goldfishes and put my long dark hair into a high bun. And I grab my purse and walk to Levi's room and knock.

"Levi," I said opening his door. 

Levi looks up from his book and smiles at me. "Yeah Will?" He asked putting his bookmark in his book inside the book. I walk over to the bed and accidentally hit Cotton with my foot making him shriek and run away. 

"Can you do me a favor?" I asked bouncing on the heel of my foot. 

"Yeah sure, what is it?" He asked. 

"I-um I need a ride to the bar to pick up a friend," I said biting on my lip. He raises his eyebrows at me. "Um, I guess." 

He stands up from his bed and grabs a shirt and his shoes. He grabs my hand and leads me downstairs. 

Daddy was outside on the back porch smoking a cigarette. I hated when he smoke. My grandfather and his father had died of lung cancer when I was 12 from smoking so much. But the daddy didn't care. He said it helped him release stress. But it still wasn't good.