28.

I was sitting alone outside on my porch painting my toenails, enjoying the winter air. I am listening to music on my earphones and humming a tune. 

"Hey, baby," Daire said sitting beside me. I smile at him and finish painting my nails. "I was heading out to go see a friend," He said pulling on my ponytail. I take out my earbud and frown at him. "Jeremiah?" I asked. Daire shakes his head. "No this friend is not a good friend, he's very bad." He mumbles focusing on my ponytail. "Then why are you guys friends?" "Because he gives me stuff to help with my stress." 

I nod my head. "Okay, have fun, but be back before 6, because daddy is taking us to lake house since Christmas is next week, and I have an amazing gift for you," I said bopping his nose and kissing his lips.

Daire smirks and grabs the back of my head and deepens the kiss. "Okay, but when I get back I want a quickie." He said running his finger down my neck to my chest. "I love your tight pu-vagina." He kisses me again before getting up and leaving. 

I watch as he leaves in awe. He also manages to make my heart flutter with butterflies. And make me melt to the ground at any given moment. Especially in that outfit.

I smile and blush at my thoughts

I smile and blush at my thoughts. I shake my head and continue to paint my nails. 

After a few minutes, I finally finishes painting my toe and fingernails. I sigh and look up at the cloudy sky and I could tell that it was gonna rain soon. 

"Willow," Levi said from his bedroom window. I look over at the window with a raised eyebrow. "Go start packing we're living in a few hours. And go look for Betty and Cotton crates." He said shutting his window. 

I sigh and pick up my nail polish. 

I go inside and see my uncle sleeping on the couch. He looked uncomfortable sleeping there. He normally slept in Levi's room on a blow-up mattress. I smile at my alcoholic uncle and grab a quilt to cover up his body. I kiss his forehead before skipping off to my room.

I grab my purple glitter suitcase and set it on the bed. I open it and noticed I hadn't unpacked it from the last time I used it in the summer. It still had my bathing suits, summer clothes, sunglasses I thought that I had lost, sunscreen, flip-flops, and some kid bracelets that I had bought on my vacation. I dumped my suitcase on my bed and grab the clothes and throw them in my pink hamper. I throw away the sunscreen and flip-flops and place the bracelets in my jewelry box. 

I grab some clothes from my closet and gently packed them inside the suitcase. Since Christmas was next week I had packed two weeks' worth of clothes. I then pack my favorite hairbrush and bathroom supplies and all my electronic chargers. I look around and made sure I got everything I needed. 

My eyes land on my jewelry box. I smile and take out my bracelets and rings and put them inside a pastel green small pouch and place them in my suitcase. 

Once I was finishing packing I get dressed out of Daire's hoodie and sweatpants.