71.

I smile as I watch Daire interact with our baby. I've never seen him more in love with anyone before. He brushes their noses against each other and laughs when she tries to grab his nose.

"You know at this moment I wished I have kids," Uncle Steph said sitting beside me with a bowl of pineapple. I look at him and smile. "You've been married 2 or 3 times but you never had kids with any of them?" I asked. He shakes his head and takes a sip from his beer. "It was never the right time," He said. "You know I'm jealous of both my brothers for that aspect, they both got to have children when I didn't." He mumbles. "I forget Tobias even has children I've never met them before," I said.

"I have," He said taking another sip of his beer. "But only once though they were very little then. They're probably older now."

I nod my head and look back over to Daire. He smiles at me and shows me the baby. I smile at him and turn back to uncle Steph. "Why are you here?" I asked him. "I haven't seen you guys in a very long time, I even think I missed your entire pregnancy," He said. "So I decided to stay for the weekend," He said.

"Well I'm glad you are here, I missed living with you," I said before turning my attention back to Daire who was lifting Venus in the air. He brings her back down and kisses her chubby cheeks making baby gurgle noises come out of her mouth. 

"Darry, I have to feed her now," I yelled to him.

Daire nods and walks over to me. He hands me the baby and fixes her bow. "What's up Stephan?" Daire said to Steph. Uncle Steph shakes his head and chuckles. "My name is just Steph, not Stephan," He said. "I know but Steph sounds stupid," He said. 

I roll my eyes and leave the two men and walk inside the house.

"Hi, Daddy," I said as I placed Venus in her basket net. He shushes me as he talks on the phone. Whoever he was talking to was making him smile big. I giggle and walk into the kitchen where Landon and Carter were whispering to each other about something.

"Why are you guys whispering?" I asked. 

Landon smiles big, showing off the dimples I rarely get to see. "Julie's birthday is coming soon and I wanted to take her out," He said. "That's good, I would love to babysit Ty and Benny if you want," I said. Landon nods and glances at Carter. "That would be nice, thank you, Will," He said.

I smile and open the refrigerator and grab a packet of breastmilk from the fridge. I grab Venus's bottle and make her a bottle.

When I finished I walk back into the living room to see Daddy playing with Venus. Her hands were wrapped around his fingers and he was singing a lovely tone to her something he used to sing to me when I was little. 

I silently walk behind him and watch. I couldn't help but mentally awe at the sight of them. This was actually very rare. Daddy barely interacted with Venus. I think it's because he was still coming to terms with me becoming a mom at such a young age. But I would sometimes catch him having these little moments with Venus which made me very happy to see.

"Daddy," I said catching attention. 

He looks at me and smiles. "She looks so much like you, Willow," He said. I smile and look down at Venus who was smiling up at daddy. "Can I feed her?" He asked. 

I look at him surprised but hand him the bottle anyways. He takes it and gently picks up Venus. He places her in his arms and gives her the bottle. He kisses Venus's head and looks at me. "Amber is coming over to dinner tonight," He said. "That's great," I said. "And Levi," He added. I clap my hands together and excitement and bounce on my toes. "He can finally meet Venus," I said. "Yeah, we're going to have to make room for him somewhere since he's staying for the weekend."