40.

"Willow, Daire get up," Daddy said knocking on our bedroom door. "We have guests coming over later and I want to be prepared." He said peeping his head through the door.

I smile at him from my spot on top of Daire's chest. He gives me a stern look before closing the door but leaving it ajar. 

I smile and kiss Daire on his naked chest. "I guess we have to get ready," I said pushing my messy hair from my face. He sits up making the covers fall down revealing his naked body. I blush as I try not to look at his penis. He chuckles and runs his fingers through my hair. "You weren't acting that shy last night." He said grabbing my waist and flipping me over. 

I blush as he runs his hands down my body. 

"Your dad won't mind if we are a few minutes late," He mumbles before kissing my neck. I moan and run my hand through his brown locks. 

Mature content-

Daire gets out of the bed and lightly closes the door and locks it. He walks back to the bed stroking his penis. He smirks at me as I lick my lip. 

"Come here," He said gesturing me over. 

I crawl over to him so I was sitting right in front of him. He cups my jaw and rubs my lips with his thumb. He bends over and kisses me slowly. I moan into his mouth as he pulls on my hair. He pulls back and leans his forehead against mine as his hands travel down to my chest. He smirks at me as he squeezes my breast.

"They're getting bigger, baby," He mumbles as he massages my breasts. I blush and look down at his hands. "So beautiful," He mumbles before latching his mouth on my right breast. I moan and run my hands through his hair. He sucks and pulls on my breast making me moan but he covers my mouth with his hand. 

"Shh, your dad will kill me," He said. 

I nod my head and smile at Daire. He smirks back before picking me up. He places me on the ground on my knees and strokes his length. I smile and lick my lips. I wrap my hands around his dick and begin stroking it. I smile up at him before I place his penis in my mouth and begin sucking. 

I bob my head back and forth trying to take in as much as I can. 

He moans as he fists my hair and lightly pulls on it. I gag as he thrust deep into my throat making slobber drip down my chin. He holds my head so he could thrust deeper into my mouth. I grab his balls and massage them like taught me to. 

I suck his penis and stroke what my mouth couldn't take until I feel out liquid hit the back of my throat. He pulls his penis out of my mouth and wipes the sperm that drip down my face. He squeezes my cheek making me pucker my lips. "Swallow it, baby," He said. I do as I was told and swallow the white liquid. 

Daire picks me up and gently lays me on the bed. e climbs on top of me but freezes when we hear voices from outside the door. He glances at me with a grin. He waits for a minute before looking back at me and spreading my legs.

He grabs his penis and spits on it. He rubs the tip of his penis as he makes eye contact with me. He smiles as he rubs his tip against my clit before slowly pushing inside of me. I gasp and grab covers as he thrust deep inside me. He smiles and rubs his hands down my body stopping at my stomach.

A small smile comes to his lips as he rubs my stomach. "I love you," He mumbles before kissing my lips. I smile and place my hands on my growing stomach. He thrust slowly inside me making me moan silently. He grabs my waist and throws his head back.

He groans and rubs his hand up my body and stops at my left breast before giving it a rub squeeze. 

Daire thrust inside me even rougher hitting my G-spot. I moan out loud but quickly cover my mouth. He smiles as he continues to thrust inside of me. I bite my lip and grip his arms as he thrust harder into me.