18.

I woke up and stretch my hands above my head. I look over to where Daire normally sleeps at night and see it's empty. It wasn't unusual so I shrug my shoulders and get out of bed. I walk over to my closet because I had to get ready for Levi's math competition. 

"Hey baby," Someone said opening my door. 

I cover my hands over my chest since I was in nothing but my bra and shorts. But I sigh in relief when I see it's just daddy. "Yeah?" I asked as I looked through my closet. He steps inside the room and closes the door behind him. "I was wondering if you knew what time Levi's math thing is?" He asked scratching his beard. 

I look at him. "Either five or six but I was gonna go at 5:30 to be on the safe side," I bite my lip and looked over the shirt in my hand. "Okay, so I have enough time," He whispers to himself. "Thank you, baby and that shirt would look lovely on you." He smiles and kisses my cheek. 

He walks out the door and closes it. 

I look at the shirt and smile. It would look nice on me.

I brush my long black hair and puts it in a high ponytail

I brush my long black hair and puts it in a high ponytail. I wrap a cream scrunchie around the ponytail. I then grab the necklace Daire gave me and place it around my neck. I also grab some rings that Daire just left on my dresser. 

I walk over to my dolls and dress them in light pink dresses. I braided Paula and Louisana's hair and put them back down on the chair. 

"Good morning, Willow," Daire said walking into the room. He smelt of smoke and daddy's cologne. "Good morning, Darry," I walk over and wrap my arms around his waist. He smiles down at me and wraps his arms around me. "I like your ponytail, babe," He said running his fingers through my hair. "Such long and pretty hair." 

I blush and look down at his outfit.

"You like nice," I said biting my lip

"You like nice," I said biting my lip. He shrugs his shoulder. "I look how I look every day," He said. I giggle and pull on his jacket. "And your favorite jacket." He smiles at me and nods. "Yeah, my favorite jacket." 

"Come on let's go downstairs and eat something," He said taking my hand and walking us to the kitchen. "Have you had breakfast yet?" I asked. He nods his head. "Yeah, I had some cereal." We walk to the kitchen where Carter stood shirtless and drinking some coffee.