64.

"What are you doing?" Levi asked behind me. 

"Yoga," I said concentrating. I didn't wanna lose my balance after two days of practicing. It's hard balancing on one leg 8 months pregnant. "Why?" He asked as he takes a bite from the banana he was eating. "Because the pregnancy classes I've been taking said I should," I said in annoyance. "But why?" 

I groan and lose my balance. I turn to glare at Levi. "Shouldn't you be packing right now?" I asked. I bend down and pick up my water bottle. Levi shrugs and finishes his banana. "Yeah but I really don't want to," He said. "Well you have to so daddy and Daire can finish the nursery," I said rubbing my stomach.

"I don't want my room turned into a nursery," He said tucking his hands in his pockets. "I lived in that room since I was 10," He said. "It's my room." I shrug my shoulders. "So? You had plenty of rooms before that it's just a room," I said crossing my arms. "Yeah but it's the longest time I've ever had a room," He said. 

"But my baby needs it more," I said pouting a bit. "I promise you once me and Daire moves out you can have the room back," I said. He shakes his head and turns away. "By the time that happens I'm going to have my own place," He said. "I doubt it," I mumble under my breath. He turns to me and frowns. "What was that?" "I said I'm going to take a shower."

I grab my mat and water bottle and waddle into the house. 

I take a quick shower and get dressed.

"Baby, Jeremiah is coming over for dinner," Daire said walking into the room

"Baby, Jeremiah is coming over for dinner," Daire said walking into the room. He places his backpack that he was carrying on the floor near my bed. 

"What's in the bag?" I asked. He looks at the bag and then at me. "Something a friend gave me. Do not go in it please, it can harm you and the baby." I bite my lip and nod my head. 

I stand up and pick up one of my dolls. "I'm going to put them in the baby rooms," I said stroking her hair. "She'll love them just as I did," I said looking at Daire. Daire smiles and takes the doll from me. "The room's not finished yet," He said. "Well finish it soon the baby will be here any day now just like the doctor said." 

"I know," He said placing his hands on my stomach. "And I can't wait to be a better parent than my mom had ever been," He said staring at my stomach. I smile and reach up to him. I stroke his face with my thumb and stare at him. "You need therapy," I said. He chuckles and nods his head. "I might actually do."

"Okay, well let's go eat I'm starving," I said beginning the walk away. "Um actually I can't, I'm almost finished with painting the room and Graham had just purchased the rest of the furniture," He said. "And your dad told me what type of room you had in mind." 

"I hope you fulfill my wishes," I said before walking out of the room.

I walk downstairs and greet Becky. "Hey girl," I said. I stand up and walk into the kitchen and grab some vanilla yogurt and chocolate chip cookies. I sit down at the table and start dipping the cookies in the yogurt before eating the wonderful dessert. I've been eating this long before I became pregnant. This was one of daddy's favorite desserts and he shared it with me and now I love it.