25.

Today was the day of the dance. And I am freaking out. I was currently staring at the mirror in nothing but my underwear. I bit my lips in nervousness. This is my first time ever going to a school dance since elementary school. But those were kid parties and this is the first teenage dance EVER. And I'm totally freaking out about it. 

Someone knocks on my door and walks in. 

Daddy looks at me with concern as he sees my puffy red eyes. "Willow, baby are you okay?" He asked. 

I sniffle and wipe my eyes. "Yeah, I'm just nervous," I mumble. He walks over to me and smiles. "Don't worry about it, baby," He said running his hand through my hair. "Daire and Levi are gonna be there with you. And fingers crossed that, what happened at that party a few weeks ago won't happen tonight." 

I smile at him even though he did nothing to help me calm down. 

"Okay, Willy, get dressed you have 3 hours before you leave," He kissed the top of my head before leaving. 

I sigh again and sit on the bed. 

I had to get over my fear. I don't even know why I was nervous. I knew nothing was gonna happen with all the teachers around. And I knew Lonnie wouldn't mess up her perfect record for anything. She is trying to get into a fashion school in France. That's what I heard. Anyways I had to get over my fear and just have fun. Nothing will happen to me. 

I breathe in and take the dress off my bed and get dressed.  

Once I finish I take a good look in the mirror and grin at my appearance. 

I run my hand through my tangled hair

I run my hand through my tangled hair. I bite my lip as I look around the room. I smile when I see my hair straightener in my pink easter bucket where I keep random things. I pick up the black hair straighter and examine it. I honestly forgot how to use the thing. My hair was normally naturally straight so I never really had to use the thing. And when my hair was tangled I normally just brush it out or put it in a ponytail or bun. But I knew Levi knew how to use this thing. 

I pick up my dress and walk over to my pink door. I crack it open and poke my head out. "Levi," I whispered yelled. I wait for a few seconds before calling again. "Levi can you please come here, please." 

Levi walks out of his room with a raised eyebrow. "What?" He asked. I gesture for him to come over. He rolls his eyes but walks over here. "What, Willow?" He asked. I grab his wrist and yank inside the room before shutting the door quickly. 

He looks me over with a smile. "You look good, Will," He said. I blush and pull on the dress. "Thank you, you look nice too," I said looking him over. 

He wore a white button-down shirt, a black vest, black pants, and very nice black dress shoes. His wavy brown hair was neatly combed back. He looked very fancy in his clothes. 

"Thank you, Will, now what do you need help with?" He asked sitting on my bed. 

I hold up my hair straightener and pout my lips. "I don't know how to use this," I said. He looks at the straightener and back at me with a raised eyebrow. "Really?" I nod my head and look down at the floor. He sighs and takes the straightener from my hands. "Your lucky I'm really good at doing hair." He mumbles as he guides me to my bed.