51.

I was sitting on the couch watching the weather with Daire, Jeremiah, and Levi. Carter was out and daddy was outside having a cigarette. I was eating cinnamon buns and carrots with mustard something the boys were making fun of me. 

A knock came from the door making Levi pause the tv. He stands up and walks over to the door and opens it. "Hello?" He asked. "Yeah, he's here." Levi turns around with a confused expression. "Um Daire there's a girl asking for you," He said. 

Daire looks over at me and I stare back at him. "What girl?" He asked Daire. Levi shrugs and turns back to the girl. "What's your name again?" He nods his head and turns back to us. "A girl named Sophie," He said. 

Daire instantly stands up and walks over to the door. 

"What the fuck are you doing here and how the hell did you know where I lived." He said quite loudly to the girl. 

I felt bad for her since no one deserved to be talked to that. I stand up and walk over to the door. "Daire, don't yell at her," I said placing my hand on my arm. I look at the girl who had short black hair and piercings on her nose, lip, eyebrow, and cheeks. She also had a large floral tattoo on her leg. She was wearing a short black sundress and black sandals. With these beautiful green eyes that reminded me of a cat. 

I smile at her but she only looks me over. "I'm Willow, Daire's girlfriend, are you a friend of his?" I asked smiling at her. 

"I asked my dad he gave me your information, he thinks you like me," The girl said smiling at Daire. Daire looks at her like she's crazy. "Listen Sophie I told you already I don't like you, you're just not my type and I'm in a happy relationship." He wraps his hand around my waist. Sophie looks at his action with anger in her eyes. But she hides with a smile as she looks back at Daire. "I thought you needed some fun or something away from your girlfriend," She said playing with the ring on her finger.

I frown and tighten my grip on Daire's arm. 

"Sophie?" Jeremiah said coming into view. 

Sophie's eyes widen and she backs up a bit. "Jerry, what are you doing here?" She asked. Jeremiah looks at me and back at Sophie. "I told you hundreds of times, Daire is off the market," He said. Sophie lowers her head and refuses to meet Jeremiah's eyes. "I'm sorry, Jerry please don't tell Dad," She said. Jeremiah rolls his eyes. "Fuck off before Orlando really will be hearing of me."

She sighs and looks at Jerry in shame. "You'll still come over to my place right?" She asked biting her lip. 

Jeremiah glares at her before walking away.

Sophie looks back at me. Daire steps in front of me to hide me from her. "I swear you're in your 20s I don't date women older than me," He said shrugging. "And you could probably go to jail messing with me." 

Sophie stares at him for a second before turning and leaving.

Daire sighs and shuts the door. He turns to me and sighs. "I'm sorry baby, I don't know what's with crazy hormonal woman liking me." He mumbles as he wraps his arms around. I wrap my arms around him and inhale his smell. He smelled of gain laundry detergent and musk. He scratches my back in a comforting manner.

"Who was that?" Levi asked. 

"Some girl that has a crush on me," Daire told him. Levi rolls his eyes. "Why can't girls be that bat-shit crazy about me?" He wonders out loud. He shakes his head and walks into the kitchen.

"How do you know her, Jeremiah?" I asked walking away from Daire. Jeremiah shrugs and takes a sip from his beer. "We messed around a few times. I liked her a lot but she saw me as nothing more than a quick fuck." He said running his hand through his blonde hair. "Darry, remember when I told you I liked this baddie?" He asked Daire. Daire nods and sits next to him. "Well, Sophie is that baddie, but of course, she likes you and not me like always."