65.

"Are you sure you're feeling alright?" Daddy asked as he stands at the front door. I smile and nod my head. "Yes, daddy, I'm fine, now go on your date," I said pushing at his chest. "But you've been getting cramps all day," He said gripping the wall. I groan and roll my eyes. "I've been getting cramps my entire pregnancy it's nothing now go," I said. 

He sighs and steps away. "If anything happens call me," He said grabbing Amber's hand and walking away. 

I sigh and close the door. I turn around to see Daire staring at me. "What?" I asked. He looks me up and down and frowns. "Graham's right, your cramps aren't normal," He said. I sigh and waddle past him. "I'm fine, the baby's not due for another week or so," I said walking to my room.

Daire follows close behind me. "But me and my sisters were born two weeks early," I said. "Yeah well me and my brothers were born a few days late," I said walking to my bed and laying down. I sigh and rub my stomach. "So, that means the baby can come at any time," He said climbing into the bed next to me. He lays next to me and rubs my stomach too. "I'm fine, but I won't be if you don't let me see my baby's room," I said staring at him. 

He smirks and kisses my neck. "Okay fine, but don't tell anybody I did," He said climbing out of bed. 

I get off the bed and follow behind him. 

We walk across the hall to Levi's old room. He places his hand on the doorknob and turns to me. "Now I don't know if this is what you had in mind, but when Graham described your idea this is what I picture," He twisted the door knob but stops again. "Now you can't tell your dad I showed you this room without him. So when he shows you the baby room in a few days you have to act surprised." 

I stomp my feet and groan. "Come on, Daire let me see the room," I said.

He smirks and twists open the door. He grabs my hands and pulls me inside the room. 

I gasp at the sight.

"It's wonderful," I said as walk deeper into the room

"It's wonderful," I said as walk deeper into the room. "My dolls would look perfect here," I said running my fingers on the window seat. "Levi kept pillows here and would watch tv and play games here with his friends," I said. "Now I can sit here with my baby." I smile and look up at him.

I rub my stomach. "No matter the gender of the baby, their color would be yellow and grey," I said as I pick up my old yellow baby blanket. "I think the colors go well with each other, plus yellow looks good on everyone," I said. 

Daire chuckles and wraps his arms around my waist. He places his chin on my shoulder and rubs my stomach. "Yeah, but we should get out of here before your dad or Carter gets home," He said taking my hand and walking me back to my room. 

He lays me back on the bed and covers me back up. "I'm going to make you some vegetable soup," He said. He stands up and walks to the door. "It probably makes you feel better," He said walking out of the room.