22.

I was sitting silently in the backseat of Carter's car with Daire in the passenger seat. It was Saturday and like I promise I was heading over to watch Landon and Julie's baby Ty. I told Daire that he could stay behind if he wanted but he insisted that he come so I won't be bored.

"Remember, Ty is allergic to peanuts and he eats at 7, playtime is at 7:45, bathtime is 8 and bedtime is at 8:30. He isn't allowed to watch tv that is a treat and speaking of treats the only ones he can have is Goldfish crackers and fruit snacks. He can't go to be without his pacifier, his blanket, and a bedtime story. And don't forget to turn on his air cleaner machine and don't forget to keep the cat away from him at all times and feed the cat."

"That's a lot of rules for a baby," Daire mumbles. 

I smile at Carter. "Don't worry Carter, I have everything under control and I even wrote out the schedule from the last time you told me this," I said showing my pink glittery notebook. "And you guys will be back around 10 right?" 

"Yeah," He said pulling into a small neighborhood. "So we'll be fine and I met Ty a few times he loves me," I said biting my lip thinking about the times I met the toddler.

We finally pulled into the driveway of a small craftsman's house that was garden by a large black fence. There was a white honda park on the side of the house with the licenses plate said Julie written in Barbie font. 

Carter parks behind the honda and turns the engine down. Before I could get out Carter calls my name. "Willow please no funny business," He said giving me stern look. I look at him with a confused look. "Huh?" He shakes his head and looks at Daire with a dark glare. "Daire, don't try anything on my sister in someone else house," He pauses as he thought. "With a baby inside."

Daire grunts and opens the door. He then opens the door for me and grabs my hand to help me out. He grins and smooths out the strings of hair that have fallen out of my messy bun. "You look so beautiful tonight baby." He said kissing my cheek.

I roll my eyes knowing it wasn't true

I roll my eyes knowing it wasn't true. The only reason I ditch my nice bright colors is because I started my period the other night and I really didn't feel like messing up any of my clothes. And I also I've just been down lately and my outfits really complement that.

"Don't lie Darry," I said pushing his shoulder slightly. He chuckles but then his face turns serious. "You look beautiful in anything, Bud," He said rubbing his finger down my cheek. I blush and look down at my shoes. "You look really good though," I said pulling on his leather jacket.

 "You look really good though," I said pulling on his leather jacket