2.

I was in the middle of finishing my last math problem when the bell ringed making me jump. I chuckle to myself as I begin to pack my things. When I stood up I bump into someone's hard chest. 

I look up with curious eyes as I rub my forehead. "I'm sorry," I said. When I finally see who I had bumped into my eyes widen. 

There stood a beautiful brown-haired boy with sparkling blue eyes. His hands were on my waist steadying me so I wouldn't fall when I had tumbled a little. "I was here to ask for a pencil for the next class since I unknowingly broke my last one," He said removing his hands from my waist as if it burned.

Yes, Daire and I had three classes plus lunch together. I mean on the first day of school I was shocked at first but I got used to having the god in my classes. 

"Um yeah," I hold the bag in front of me and take out my rainbow pencil case. I hand him a white lead pencil and his large finger wrap around it. "Thanks see you in biology."

He walks away with his dark Nike backpack on his back. 

I smile and quickly leave the room and head to my next class which was biology. I was heading to my locker when someone tap me on my shoulder. Not knowing who it was I tense in my spot. I slowly turned around to see a curly-haired boy. He was smiling at me with mischief in his eyes. But not the same mischief that my brothers had whenever they were planning on giving me tickling attacks. 

"You are Willow Aburn right?" He asked. 

I nod at him and bite my lips. "I have biology class with you since I was transferred and I was hoping we can walk to class together." He asked me over with a weird look in his eyes. I gulp but nod regardless since I didn't want to be rude. 

He smiles and takes my wrist and leads me to the opposite way of bio class. 

"Um t-this isn't the w-way to c-class," I said biting my lip even harder. He chuckles and tightens his hand on my wrist. "I know a shortcut."

He pulls me towards the back of the school where the track field was. But he doesn't take me there, he takes me where the bleachers were, and behind sat a small brick building that held bathrooms.  

We walk towards the bathrooms and the entire time I tried my hardest to pull away but he was much stronger than me and refused to let me go. 

He opens the door to the girl's bathroom and the smell of urine and wet cardboard instantly makes me gag. He drags me to the handicap stall and pushes me in. 

I stumble but regain my balance before I could fall. I turn back to where he was with a sinister smile on his face. He stalks towards me and I cowered back against the wall in fear. He somehow cages me in the corner and I whimper.

"Aww you're shivering baby," He said running his fingernails along the inside of my thighs. I sniffle and push against his chest. "P-please I'm g-g-gonna be l-late for c-class," I say in a squeaky voice. 

He laughs in grabs ahold of my wrist. 

"It's going to be so fun, baby" He grabs my thighs roughly and squeezes. I cry out as his fingernails dig deep inside of my pale skin, surely leaving bruises. He runs his greedy nasty hands up my skirt and over my underwear. 

I was sobbing at this point and trying my hardest to push his big hands away from me. He only chuckled at my efforts and slides his fingers inside my underwear. "Please p-please s-stop."

Suddenly the door banged loudly against the tile wall. And the curly-head boy freezes what he doing. I was whimpering and pulling his hands away from my private parts. He grabs my neck and pushes my head against the wall. "You fucking slut," He mumbles in a deep quiet scary voice.