61.

"Woah look at this room?" I said as I pushed the doors open. "I know," Daire said walking into the room. "How many days are we staying here again?" He asked. "Three days," I said walking over to the bed and laying on it. 

Daire shuts the door and locks it. 

He walks over to me and crawls on top of me. He strokes my hair and kisses my lips. "You know it's been a long time since we made love," He said running his hand down my chest. I laugh and wrap my arms around his neck. "That's because you were being moody for a long time," I said. 

Daire fidgets with my dress and avoids my eyes. "I'm sorry, Willow, I really don't know maybe I'm just an angry person, I really didn't mean to lash out at you," He said. 

I smile and pull him down to me. I kiss his lips and stroke his cheek with my thumb. "It's okay, I understand, you were stressed about finding a job and dealing with becoming a father at your young age. I honestly don't blame you for losing your temper. I probably would've too." 

He smiles and kisses me again. He starts grinding his hips against me. "I really want to please you," He mumbles lifting me up lightly and unzips my dress. He removes the dress from my shoulder and pushes it down making my overly large breast spill out. "You know what I love most about your pregnant body?" He said massaging my breast. I raise my eyebrows and smile at him. "Your lovely tits and your perfect round stomach that carry our baby," He said kissing my breast. 

MATURE CONTENT-

Daire squeezes my right breast as he sucks the other one. I moan out and wiggle in his arms. He pulls the dress down and off my body leaving me in nothing but my grey cotton underwear. He runs his hands up my naked body making me shiver. 

"Why are your hands so cold?" I asked closing my eyes. 

He chuckles and kisses the corner of my lips. He trails his kisses down my neck and starts sucking. I groan and grab some of his hair. He groans and starts to nibble on my neck. I smile and rub my other hand up and down his back. 

His kisses start to trail down my chest to my stomach. He rubs my and kisses it. He looks up at me and smiles. "My baby," He whispers. He kisses my stomach one last time before trailing down even further. He grabs my underwear and pulls it down. He kisses my pelvis and rubs my hand up my thigh. 

He spits on his fingers and starts to rub my clitoris. I smile and bite my lip. He smirks and slips his middle finger inside me. I gasp and grab the bedsheets. I spread my legs a little wider. "Eager aren't we baby," He said leaning down to kiss me. 

He begins to thrust his fingers slowly inside me. I close my eyes and bite my lip to keep quiet. 

He thrusts faster into me and adds another finger. I moan and try to squirm a bit. He thrust his finger into me and rubs my clitoris at the same time. He thrusts faster until I finally came over his fingers. 

Daire smirks and sucks his finger. He climbs off the bed and fixes his clothes. "Get changed, baby, we have to meet your dad in the lobby," He said walking away to the bathroom. 

I groan and throw my head back in annoyance. 

15 minutes later me and Daire were standing in the elevator and I was standing as far away from him as possible. Daire smiles at me and shakes his head. "I told you we have all the time in the world tonight," He said. I look at him and glare. "You can't stay mad at me for long," He said. I roll my eyes and bite my lip.

Daire scoots toward me but I step forward. Daire sighs and stares at me through the mirror. "So immature," He mutters under his breath. 

The elevator dings and the doors open. I walk out as quickly as I could and rush over to daddy.