31.

Today was Christmas day and I couldn't be more excited. 

I had woken up before Daire and went inside some target bags and pulled out some outfits. I place the outfits on the bed and went downstairs to make some hot cocoa for everyone. I found some Christmas cookies that daddy had bought from the store and place them on a plate. 

I turn on some Christmas music and make sure all the Christmas lights were on. And the Christmas tree was shining. I smile as I looked around at the presents. I tried to take a closer look at my presents buts someone calling my name stopped me.

"Willy?" The voice said. "What are you doing?" He asked. 

I turn around and blush at Levi. 

"I just wanted to see my presents," I said shyly. Levi raises an eyebrow at me. "You know the rule, Willy, no presents until after breakfast," He chuckles and shakes his head. He looks over at the counter and sees the five coffee mugs. "Oh, Willow you made hot cocoa," He said walking over to the counter. I smile and nod my head. "Yeah I did," I said biting my lip. "I'm going to wake everyone up now so we can get this day started," I said wiggling my waist. 

Levi laughs and takes a sip from his coffee. 

I run up the stairs and into Carter's room. I jump on his bed making him gasp. He sits up and rubs his eyes. He pushes me off the bed making me land on my butt. But I smile and look up at Carter. "Merry Christmas Carter," I said. 

"Merry Christmas, Willow," He said pulling the covers over his head. 

I stand up and run into daddy's room where he was getting dressed. "Good morning, Willow," He said pulling his socks on his feet. "I'll be now in a minute to make breakfast so you can open your presents." He said smiling at me. "Thank you, daddy, and merry Christmas," I said giving him a big kiss on the cheek. He smiles at me and I rush out of the room. 

I walk into my room and see Daire still asleep. I smile to myself and walk over to the bed slowly. I lean over him and run my hair through his hair. I kiss his nose then his forehead then his lips. I was about to move away from him when his arms wrap around my waist and pull me on top of him. 

"Merry Christmas, Darry," I said smiling big at him. He smirks at me and kisses my lips. "Merry Christmas, Bud," He said pulling me down to his chest. "Come let's go downstairs," I said trying to wiggle my way out o his arms. "I want to open my presents." I groan as tightens his arms around me. He rubs his nose against my cheek. "But I wanna snuggle," He mumbles. I sigh and rest my head on his chest. "Okay 2 minutes," I say playing with the waistband of his pants. 

After two minutes he begged for more. So I gave him four more minutes. Then he begged for more and I gave him one more minute.

"Come on, Darry, I'm hungry and I want to open my presents," I whine. He chuckles and lets me go. "Okay fine but after presents, you give me another," He said palming my crotch. I giggle and swap his hand away. "Come on I got matching pajamas for us," I say bouncing on the heel of my feet. 

I show him the clothes and I smile instantly. "Let's get dressed," I said.

 "Let's get dressed," I said