74.

Daire's pov-

"This color looks amazing on you, Darry," Willow giggles as she sits and paints my toenails. I groan and run my hand down my face. 

"I mean she's not wrong, baby," Jeremiah said from on the floor. He had Venus in between his legs and was playing with her. I shoot him a glare to make him shut up but he just laughs at me. I roll my eyes and look at Wilow who had a cute focused look on her face.

After a few minutes, Willow sits up straight and picks up my feet. "Oh my god, it's so cute," She said. "We should do this more often," She said before crawling over to me and kissing my lips.

I smile at her and look at the alarm clock on her bedside table. My eyes widen at the time. "Shit, baby, I got to go," I said lightly pushing her away. She frowns and looks at me. "You said you don't have work until Friday and it's only Wednesday." She looks at Jeremiah and back at me. "It is Wednesday, right? And Spring break isn't almost over that quickly?" 

I grab my puffer jacket and nod my head. "Yeah, baby, it's only Wednesday but me and Jeremiah have to meet someone and then we'll be right back," I said grabbing my shoes. "Let's go, Jerry, "I mumble under my breath. 

He sighs and stands up with Venus in his hands. He hands her to Willow before also grabbing his coat and shoes and grumpily walking over to me.

"We'll be back in a few hours," I said grabbing Jeremiah's shirt and pulling out of the room and out of the house. 

We walk over to his car and I get in the passenger seat. I watch as Jeremiah grumpily gets in beside me. "I'm starting to worry you love my kid more than I do," I told him. He shrugs his shoulders and starts up the car. "I really don't wanna meet up with Vince," He mumbles. "Especially since this may be our last time." 

"Jeremiah, we have to," I said looking at the passing building and trees. "I can't keep doing drug orders anymore, or doing those types of drugs. I'm a dad now and I want to be the best dad for Venus." Jeremiah groans and leans back a little. "But we can still do weed, right you don't need no drug dealer for that." 

"Well, duh I ain't giving up weed for nothing but we can't tell Willow about this, she doesn't even know about Vince."

Jeremiah finally pulls up to a house that were surrounded by cars. He parks the car and we both get out.

We walk up to the house and I knock. 

A few seconds later someone opens the door and looks around curiously. "Who are you here for?" The bucky man asked. I look at Jeremiah who was standing behind me before looking back at the man. "Vince. We're here to see Vince," I said. He looks at me for a second before stepping back and letting us enter. 

"Follow me," He said walking up the staircase. We follow behind him all the way to a room where Vince sat with a half-naked girl in his lap. 

"Vince," I said getting his attention. 

Vince looks over at us and smiles. "Take a break, baby," He said patting the girl's butt as she climbs off of him. He stands up and walks over to us. "Pretty boys, it's been too long," He said smirking at us. 

Vince was a tall well-built man covered in tattoos. He was missing an eye from surgery for cancer he had when he was a kid. He had a few gold teeth and smelt of weed all the time. He was a very imitating person that could easily break me in half if he wanted to.

"We came to ask you a big favor, Vince," I said gulping a bit. 

"You want to stop working for me right?" He asked. I frown and look over at Jeremiah in disbelief. "How did you know?" I asked. He shrugs with a smug look on his face. "I know you just had a little girl, Daire. And most men who worked for me asked to stop working for me when they had babies. I already know you want to be a better man for your baby and teenager wife."