24

Daire's Pov

"The dance is in a few days," I mumble to Carter as he paints on his canvas. He hums at this and continues to paint. "Carter I don't have a suit or any idea of what her dress looks like," I say pacing back and forth. 

When Willow and I went dress shopping a few days ago Willow had refuse to let me see her dress. The only idea I had of the dress's appearance was its color. Jeremiah describes the color to being a light purple color. Willow said she wanted me to see the dress for the first time when she was actually in it. 

"So what your telling me is, you need a purple suit before this Friday?" Carter said setting his paints down. I nod my head and run my hand through my hair. "That's exactly what I'm saying." I sigh heavily. Carter nods as he puts away his artwork. "Okay, I can help you," He said. I grin at Carter and follow him inside the house. 

As we put away his art supply Willow walks in carrying that dumb cat in her arms. "Darry I need your help with my homework," She said biting her lip. I put away the paintbrushes and smile at Willow. "Okay."

I walk over to her and kiss her temple."Yeah sure," I take her hand and walk us inside her room. 

She lets go of my hand and walks over to her yellow bookbag. "I need help with this assignment here," She said opening her textbook as she did a few pieces of paper falls out. She hands me the book and bends down to pick up the papers. "These are my notes that I don't understand at all," She said biting hard on her lip. 

I sigh and open her workbook. Most of the work in there was right but then the other half was just a jumble of math problems. I knew Willow probably had dyslexia or just had trouble when it came to math. She did have some brain trauma when she was younger so that could also be another reason. 

"Baby, you were doing great I don't know why you're so frustrated," I said re-writing one of her math problems. 

"You don't have to lie, Darry," She said pulling on her sweater. I shake my head and smile at her. "No, you actually got half of the problems right, look," I turn the book over and show her. She looks at the workbook and frowns. "Um, I guess I did good," She stood up straight and shrug her shoulders. I smile at her. 

"Let's get some ice cream," I said putting the book to the side. 

Her sad face instantly becomes happy. "Okay," She said walking out the room. I chuckle and follow behind her.

We walk to the kitchen and find an uncomfortable sight. 

Levi and his girlfriend were making out on the table we eat on. Levi stood in between the girl's legs eating out her face. It looked as if they had no clue of what they were doing. And the girl looked horribly uncomfortable.  

Willow squeals and cover her eyes. She steps behind me to hide. 

The girl pushes Levi back and jumps off the table. She fixes her outfit and hair making sure everything was in place. She then looks up at us and glares like we were in the wrong. What did she expect was gonna happened. Five different people live here, someone was bound to find her making out on the table. 

"What are you guys doing," I asked looking between the two. 

Levi's face turns red in embarrassment. "I-uh-uh, I-," he stutters out. I roll my eyes at his dumb response. "Do you got to be better you and what her names?" I said pointing to the blonde. She sighs. "Justina." "Yeah, you and Justin got to do better," I said with a smirk. 

Justina gasps and pushes Levi's shoulder. "You're gonna let him talk to me like that?" She said with wide blue eyes. Levi looks at Justina and lowers his head and looks back at me. "Please Daire her, name is Justina." He mumbles avoiding eye contact with me. I frown at his weird behavior. He never acted like a sad puppy before not even when his dad was lecturing him. Clearly, Justina was a controlling bitch, but the pussy was blinded by dumb love.