47.

"Willow?" 

I turn around and smile at daddy. He smiles unsurely back at me. "What are you doing up so early?" He asked looking outside the window. "The sun's barely up." 

He walks over to the coffee machine and grabs a red mug. He makes himself some coffee and looks back at me. "And what are you making?" He leans over my shoulder and looks at the chocolate cake mix in the bowl. He sticks his finger in the bowl and licks it. "That's okay," He said. 

I bite back a smile and take out the cake pan. "I wanna make Daire a breakfast birthday cake before he leaves to spend the morning with Jeremiah," I said. 

I pour the cake mix into the pan and smile at daddy. 

"That's sweet of you honey," He said kissing my forehead. "Do you want me to come home early to help with Daire's party or something? Speaking of parties I don't remember you telling me your plans for his birthday. What are you doing?" 

I smile and stick the cake in the oven. "It's a surprise," I say licking my fingers. 

He arches his eyebrow at me and chuckles. "Okay, well I have to be at work in two more hours and I'll like to start on breakfast before I leave so if you'll excuse me," He said moving to the side. I giggle and jog to my bedroom. 

I poke my head inside the room to ensure he's still asleep. I smile when I see he is. I giggle when I see he's naked and I blush remembering my early birthday gift to him last night. I walk over to my closet and pull out a small red box and a red envelope. I giggle to myself and place my gifts on the side table. I kiss Daire's forehead and quietly walk away.

I walk downstairs to see Carter and daddy laughing in the kitchen together. 

"Goodmorning, Carter," I said giving him a hug from behind. He pats my arms and smiles at me. "Where's the birthday boy, I have a present for him," Carter said. I bite my lip and smile. "He's still asleep," I say bouncing on my toes.

"Dad told me you have a birthday surprise for him," Carter said drinking his coffee. I nod my head and look down. "It's going to be very special," I say playing with my shorts. Carter smiles at me and looks me over. "I really hope that's not what you're going to wear," He asked shaking his head at my clothes.

 "I really hope that's not what you're going to wear," He asked shaking his head at my clothes

"Of course not," I said crossing my arms. 

"I'm going out in public." 

I walk into the kitchen and grab some oven mitts. I take out the cake and smell it. "Yummy," I said to myself. I place the cake on the counter and bite my lip. I grab some Icing that I made Levi buy me after I started craving it. I open it realizing I actually haven't eaten any of the vanilla Icing. I grab a wooden spoon and dig into the icing. I was about to spread the icing when someone grabs my wrist stopping me in my movements. 

"What?" I asked. I look back at daddy who was looking at me like I was crazy. "You gotta take the cake out of the pan," He said placing the wooden spool on the table. My mouth shapes into an O. He chuckles and kisses my temple. He hits the back of the pan making the cake fall out of the pan.