29.

The drive to our lake house was long and boring. My phone had died two hours into the drive. I had nothing to do but play pattycake games with Daire who kept messing up and playing Ispy but after some time even got better. 

"Daddy how long until we get there?" I asked playing with the end of Daire's hair. Daddy stops at a red light and looks back at me. "45 more minutes, baby," He grumbles. I sigh and rest my head on Daire's shoulder. 

Daire kisses my forehead and grabs my chin and whispers in my ear, "Don't worry baby, once we get there I'm going to fuck you so hard." I blush and remove my head from his shoulder. "You can't say things like that Daire," I whisper yell. "Then I'll have to show you," He mumbles in my ear. 

I frown at the meaning of his words and look at him. He smirks and grabs my hand and silently unzips his pants and sticks my hand inside his pants making me grasp his penis. No one could see what he was doing since Cotton's crate was blocking everyone's view. And the radio was on blocking any noise from my family's ears. 

"I'm so hard for you, baby," He kissed my lips. I stare at him with a red face. "Is it okay?" I asked stroking it. He groans quietly and nods his head. "Yeah, it's fine, I just wanna fuck you so bad," He said tucking some hair behind my ear. He strokes my bottom lip with his thumb. "I can't wait to have your smallmouth wrap around my dick." He mumbles before leaning in and kissing me.

I stroked his penis for a few minutes before white stuff started leaking onto my hand.

Daire smirks and grabs my hand and pushes my fingers into my mouth. "You have to suck your fingers, clean baby," He said with a huge grin on his face. I smile big at him and suck my fingers. The white stuff was very salty. I grimace at the weird taste but I continue to suck the cream off my fingers. 

"Taste good," He asked stroking my cheek. I shake my head and remove my fingers. "It's salty," I whisper biting my lip. He chuckles softly. "You're so adorable, Bud," He said grabbing my chin and bringing my lips to his. 

I pull back and smile. 

After another 20 minutes, our white lake house came into view. 

The lake house was my grandmother's parent's house. I've never met my grandmother she died when daddy was 13, Steph was 9, and Toby was 17. She had divorced my grandpa when daddy was 10. But she ended up dying of a drug overdose after being addicted for years. But daddy's grandparents were still alive at the time and still had the lake house. But daddy's grandpa ended up dying 4 years after his mom. But his grandma still had their lake house and daddy visited her all the time since she was lonely after her husband's death and her two sons were both in the military and had barely any time to visit her. So daddy was her comfort. But when I was only two years old daddy's grandma ended up passing away of old age. The lake house was given to my daddy in her will. So now we own a beautiful white lake house.

Daddy parks the car and sighs. "It's late, I'm going to shower, order some food, and going to bed," He says before getting out of the car. 

Daire looks at the house and looks back at me. "This place is so much different from your trailer," He said. "Why don't you live here?" He asked as he opens the door. He holds his hand out for me and I take it climbing out of the car with the cat crate in my arms. "Because it's too far from everything," I said fixing up my hair. I hand him the crate and start walking towards the lake house hoping Daire follows me. And he does.

I try the doorknob and notice it was locked. I huff and look back at daddy who was taking stuff out of the trunk. I sigh and tuck some hair behind my ear and look around the porch. I look at the flower pot that was filled with rocks. I rummage through the pot and found the golden key. I smile and insert it in the lock and unlock it. I push the wooden door open and the smell of burnt wood it's my face.