32.

"Mom?" I said in shock as I look at the woman that look identical to the woman in my childhood pictures. I look around the room at everyone. I had to make sure everyone else is seeing the ghost as well. I couldn't be the only one. Because there was no possible way my mother was standing here in front of me. She couldn't be she died nearly 10 years ago. There was no way. 

"Willow, baby," Daddy said walking over to me. I shake my head and bite my lip. "She's supposed to be dead," I mumble pointing a shaking finger at the woman. "She can't be here there is no possible way."

"Willow, calm down," I gasp for air and hold my chest. I scratch my throat feeling like I was being suffocated. I look back at Daire with tear-filled eyes. "What's going on," I gasp out looking back at daddy. 

The woman steps toward me but I step back. 

"It's me, mommy," She said removing the hood from her head. I shake my head. "No, my mommy is dead, she died in a car accident when I was 7, you can't be my mom," I said shaking my head. "I have to still be dreaming."

"Is this is what you're telling my daughter, Graham," The woman said looking back at daddy. Daddy glares angrily at the woman and shakes his head. "You have to right to call her your daughter, Bella you lost that right years ago." He mumbles in a low voice. 

"What's happening?" I asked nearly yelling. 

Daddy sighs and looks at my brothers. "I guess it's time for you to know the truth Willow," He said running his hand through his hair. "Your mom never died in a car accident. When you went into that coma, your mom left. She said she didn't need all the stress of having children any longer than she already did. And I didn't want you to hate your mother even though your brothers did. So I told you she died in that car accident, Will. But I told you with good reasons, Willow. Please forgive me." 

I shake my head and look at daddy and at my brothers with hatred. "How could you keep such a big secret from me like that," I said glaring at them. "It would have been better if you told me the truth. Why couldn't you just tell me the truth?" I scoff and wipe away my angry tears. 

I turn around and run into Daire's chest. I wrap my arms around his waist and squeeze. But he doesn't hug me back. I frown and look up at him. He doesn't look me in the eye and removes my arms from his waist. He holds my hands and looks everywhere on my face but my eyes. 

"Willow I kinda knew the truth as well, but let me explain," He said. "Your dad had confessed to me about your mom and I promise him I wouldn't tell you. But I also think it's best for you that you didn't know the truth. Because it would have been worse if you did know the truth and I'm sorry baby." He rambles.

I remove my hands from his and look at my daddy in disbelief. I look back at Daire and slap his face. "How could you," I said in a shaky voice. I bite my lip to try and control my emotions. "I hate all of you for keeping such a secret from me."

"Willow honey," Bella said trying to grab my arm but I flinch away from her. "Don't touch me. I hate you more than anyone in this house," I said running to my room and slamming the door.

A few hours later someone knocks on my door, and I just stare at for awhile. They knock again and begin rattling the door. "Willow, can I please talk to you," daddy said from the the other side of the door.

 I sigh and pull the duvets over my head and cover ears hoping he'll go away. But the knocking continues. 

I sigh and get of bed and walk over to him. I open the door and glare at him. "What?" I asked. His eyes soften at me and he grins. "Can we please talk, Willow," He asked. I shake my head. "There is nothing to talk about." I said beginning to close the door but his hand stops it. "Please, Willow," He begs. 

I sigh and open the door wider for him. 

We walk over to the bed and sit down. I tuck some hair behind my ear and stare at him. "What is there to talk about?" I asked. He sighs and runs his hand through his hair. "I just wanted to protect you Willow, spare your feeling from the harsh truth." He mumbles. I shake my head. "But I would have found out sooner or later and I think it's best of you told me when it first happend." I bite my lip and play with my sleeve. He sighs and looks down. "But you were in a very vulnerable place and your mother was the price reason for that, I didn't want to stress you out, Willow. You would have blamed yourself because that was the kind of person you are. You would blame yourself for your mom's wrong doing. I really thought it would be better if you thought your mother was dead, than think she didn't want you anymore. I didn't want you to hate your mother nor yourself. Even if I hate your mother with my life." 

I look down at my leg and rub my sweaty palms on my pants. "Is she gone I don't want her here," I mumble. Daddy nods and rubs my shoulder. "Yeah I made her leave." I smile and wrap my arms around him. "I'm still mad at everyone for lying to me but I understand why you did it," I said resting my head on his shoulder. He rubs my arms and smiles at me.

We sit there for a while before daddy stands up. "I'm going to finish cooking it's already late enough," He said kissing my head. I grab his hand before he can go. "Can you tell Daire to come here please?" I asked. 

He smiles and nods before leaving the room. 

5 minutes later Daire walks slowly in the room looking down at his feet. 

"I'm sorry, Willow I should have told you when I first found out but I couldn't. I couldn't bare break your heart like that baby, please forgive me," He said looking like a sad puppy. 

I smile at him and nod my head. "I forgive you, Daire it's not your fault at all, and I understand you were trying to save my delicate heart," I said looking at him with a small smile. 

I hold my hands out and do a grabby hand. 

He smiles at me before nearly tackling me as he wraps his arms around in a death grip. I laugh and wrap my arms around his neck. "I hate when your mad at me," He said into my neck. I snuggle into him and sigh. 

We lay there for god knows how long before Daire excuse himself to go to the bathroom. I reclunatly let him go and watch sadly as he leaves. I look around the room and sigh. I lay back against the bed and fold my hands on my stomach. 

I lay there deep in a mindless thought when I felt the bed dip under me. "Baby, what's wrong?" Dire asked rubbing his hand up my leg. I open my eyes and smile at him. "Nothing, I'm just thinking," I said. He grins at me and grab my arms lifting me up. He grabs my waist and lifts me in his lap. He wraps his arms around me and I wrap my arms around him and snuggle into his chest. 

He starts stroking my hair and kissing my temple. 

"You mean so much to me, Willow," He said grabbing my face and kissing me. I blush and smile at him. "You mean so much to me too," I said stroking his cheek with my thumb. He kisses me again and hugs me tightly. 

I couldn't help but smile and rub his back. 

I might not knew much about relationships and stuff like that but I instantly knew that I was falling for this boy.