52.

"Thank you, Ash," I said looking at her through my mirror. She smiles at me as she brushes my hair. I bite my lip and look down at the beautiful bracelet she gave me.

 I bite my lip and look down at the beautiful bracelet she gave me

"You sure Daire doesn't mind me sleeping here?" She asked. I shake my head and look at her. "No he can sleep on the floor," I said playing with my shirt. Ashlynn sighs and continues to brush my hair. She stops and smiles at me through the mirror. "I'm so glad we're friends, I was in a toxic friendship with Amber for as long as I can remember," She said. "I never even wanted to be friends with her but since our mothers were from the same social class so I had no choice but to be her friend." 

I smile and look at her. "Amber is evil," I said. Ashlynn nods and looks back at my hair. "Gosh your hair is so healthy and black," She said. She sits the brush down on my dresser. "I kept dying and bleaching my hair since I was young and it damaged my hair," She said. I look at her. She had dirty blonde hair with pink highlights. It didn't look damaged from misunderstandings but it did look a little dry. 

Ashlynn places her hand on my stomach and awe. "I want to be your baby's godmother," She said. I bite my lip and look at myself through the mirror. 

"Let's go have some dinner, daddy should be done by now," I said standing up making my long hair brush my waist

I open the bedroom door and walk out of it. I walk towards the kitchen and stop when I see nurse Amber standing there with a bowl of salad in her hands. She smiles broadly at daddy who was smiling just as bright as her. 

"Hi," I said walking slowly into the kitchen. Amber looks up at me and smiles. "Hi, Willow, who is your friend?" She asked looking behind me. I look behind me and see Ashlynn standing there playing with the sleeve of her pink ruffle nightgown. "Oh this is Ashlynn she's staying over tonight," I said biting her lip. Amber smiles at me and Ashlynn. "Nice to meet you, sweetie," She said. "I'm Amber."

Ashlynn looks at me for a second and covers her mouth with her hand to hide her giggle. "Nice to meet you, Amber," She said. 

I walk to the kitchen table and sit down and grab a bread roll. I bite into it and look around. "Where is the honey, daddy?" I asked. Daddy stirs something in the pot and turns to me. "Um, Amber can you get it out of the cabinet over there,"  He said pointing to a cabinet. She smiles and walks over to the cabinet. She grabs it and hands it to me.