35.

Daire's pov

"Baby," I said shaking Willow awake. She snuggles her yellow monkey closer and turns away from me. I roll my eyes and pull the covers off of her. 

She shivers and sits up. She rubs her eyes adorably and yawns. "What?" She asked glaring at me. "You have to get up baby," I said to her. She frowns. "But it's a weekend," She said. I shrug and take out my phone to show her the date. "Today is Alyssa's 11 birthday party." 

Her eyes widen and she jumps out of bed. She frantically gets ready and rushes around the room. I watch her in amusement. But after a bit, I grab her shoulders and look at her. "Baby we have four hours to get ready, chill," I said brushing my fingers over her nose.

She blushes and looks down.

I grin at her and pinch her cheek. "Come let's get breakfast," I said taking her hand and kissing it. She smiles and begins to walk out of the room.

"Good morning, Willy," Graham said rushing round the kitchen with files in his arms. He grabs an orange and his shoes. He walks over to Willow and kisses her forehead. "I have a meeting to sale this car I wanted to sale for years and I don't wanna be late," He said grabbing his coats and keys. "I'll be home around 11 don't wait up on me," He said before walking out of the house.

I look at Willow and shrug. 

We walk into the kitchen where Steph sat smoking a cigarette and reading a newspaper. He looks up and smiles at us before going back to his paper. I sit Willow on her pink cushion before walking over to the fridge. I grab some watermelon and a thing of salt and hand her the container. She smiles at me and begins to eat the watermelon. 

I walk back over to the fridge and grab some yogurt and eat it.

We all sit in comfortable silence for a while before someone knocks on the door. I stand and throw the yogurt container away before walking over to the door. I open it to see a blonde girl with green eyes. She had a baby pink sweatshirt and white glasses. She smiles at me and I frown back.

"Is Levi here?" She asked in a soft small voice. 

I arch an eyebrow and nod my head. She smiles at me before speaking again. "I'm Cindy and he told me to meet him here," She said in a bright tone. I was about to respond when I felt someone's arms wrap around my naked torso. "Hello," Willow mumbles peaking from behind me. "Hi," Cindy cheerfully responds. Willow frowns and looks at me. "I was looking for Levi." 

Willow smiles and lets go of me. "I'll go get him," Willow said turning on her heel and running towards Levi's room.

I step back and open the door wider for Cindy. She smiles before walking inside the house. She looks around with interest. Her green eyes then land on me. "Your Daire Frost right?" She asked. I nod my head and lean on the back of the couch. She smiles wider. "I've heard a lot about you and you're very popular and I also heard a rumor that you're dating Willow Aburn." She said squinting her eyes slightly. "I am," I mumble. 

Her smile drops slightly but she quickly hides it. "That explains why you're here at Levi's house," She mumbles. 

I stay silent and look down at my bare feet.

Finally, Levi and Willow come back into the room. Willow walks over to me and wraps her arms around my waist and I wrap my arms around her shoulders. She stands on her tippytoes and pecks my lips and giggles. I smile at her before grabbing her chin and kissing her lips again. She giggles again before turning to her brother and Cindy. 

I notice Cindy glancing at our actions and when I caught her eye she looks away. 

I bend down and whisper in Willow's ear. "Let's go upstairs and get ready," I said unwrapping her arms from around. I hold on to her wrist and pull her to her room.