60.

"I can't believe I actually agreed to this," Daddy mumbles as he holds my hand as we wait at the airport. "And I can't believe you convinced me to convince Amber to come with me," He said looking around. I smile up at him and squeeze his hand. "You needed a break from that stupid car shop," I said. "Charlie has everything under control." 

"Fucking Charlie," Daddy said rolling his eyes. "He's the worst manager ever but at the same time the best," He said. "Gotta fucking love the man but hate him at the same time." 

I giggle and look at Daire who was walking toward us with drinks in his hands. "Here," He said handing me a strawberry Fanta. "Thank you," I mumble. I let go of daddy's hand to open my drink and take a sip from it. 

"The plane would be here in two hours," Amber said walking over to us. She was looking beautiful today. A white sleeves crop top and high-waisted jean shorts. Her short blonde hair was in a high messy ponytail and she looked smoking hot in her sunglasses. 

"Thanks, Amber," Daddy said running his hand through his hair. 

"Come on, Willow, I want to show you something," Daire said taking my hand and leading me away from daddy. 

"You look beautiful by the way," He whispers wrapping his arm around my shoulders. 

I blush and pull on the dress

I blush and pull on the dress. "I think it might be a little too much," I said biting my lip. Daire wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me closer to him. "I love your dress it fits you and complements that large belly of yours," He said kissing my head. 

I hit his chest and glare at him. "I'm very insecure about my stomach, you know that," I said pouting and crossing my arms over my chest. 

"Sorry, baby," He said smirking and kissing my head. 

After walking around the airport for a bit Daire stops us in front of a store. I look at him confusedly. "Why are we here, Darry?" I asked him. He smiles and pulls me into the store. "It's a crystal store," He said. "I don't know why they have this kind of store here but they do and I want to buy you one," He said picking up a rock. 

I frown and look at him. "But why?" I asked. 

He shrugs and picks up a pink rock crystal. "I don't know I just wanted to buy you something that's not food or a neck pillow," He said playing with the rock. I smile and grab onto his arm. "That's so sweet but there is a souvenir store here too, baby," I said smiling up at him. He sucks his teeth and shakes his head. "Baby, you have about a hundred airplane keychains in that stupid drawer of yours, and where else did you get those food erasers that you never used?" He asked. "First of all I've only been on an airplane a few times, and they sale those erasers at the dollar store." He shrugs. "Still you don't have any crystals anywhere in your house," He said.

I sigh and look around the room. "Oh I like that one," I said pointing to a clear tall crystal. 

Daire looks at my option and smiles. "This one's nice," He said. "Pretty heavy though," He said. "Maybe get a smaller one now and when we come back you get this one," He said. I bite my lip and nod my head in agreement. "Okay I also like this one," I said picking up a small orange crystal. "This is cute," I said. Daire smiles and grabs the crystal. "It matches your dress," He said pecking my lips.

He picks himself some blue crystal rocks and pays for them. 

"Can we get something from the gift shop really quick," I asked tugging on his shirt? "I really do want to get a souvenir," I said giving him puppy eyes. 

"Fine, but please don't get another airplane keychain," He said placing his hand on my lower back. "Can't promise anything," I said smiling.

We walk into the gift shop and I instantly walk over keychains. I have so many keychains and I don't even own any type of keys. I just have a weird collection of keychains in my junk drawer and it's a weird obsession I can't break out of. 

"Oh my god, Darry, it's a cute little fox," I said showing the chain. He smiles and nods his head. I turn and pick up a panda keychain. I already have three different types of panda keychains. But this one is blue. I bite my lip and decided on the fox one. 

"Okay Daire I-," I stop mid-sentence when I see a blonde girl talking to Daire. She wore a pink floral off the shoulders crop top and pink shorts. She was tall and beautiful with lovely blue eyes. She had her hand on Daire's arm and he was smiling at whatever she was saying. 

"I love your jeans by the way," She said as I walk closer to them.

"Hi," I said entwining my hands with Daire's and smiling up at him

"Hi," I said entwining my hands with Daire's and smiling up at him. He smiles back down at me and looks at the girl. The girl had a surprised look on her face as she looks me over. "I'm Willow, Daire's girlfriend," My grip on Daire's hand tightened. 

She smiles forcibly and looks back at Daire licking her teeth. "Daire? Even your name is cute," She said. 

"Thanks," Daire said. "Um we should go, baby," Daire said placing his hand on my stomach. "We don't wanna miss our flight." He gives the girl a slight smile before pulling me away from the girl. 

He pays for my keychain and we walk out of the store. 

I look up at him and frown."Do you know her?" I asked him. Daire smirks and pulls me to his side. "Hell no," He said kissing my head. "How many times do I have to tell you I don't do blondes," He chuckles. "They remind me too much of my mom," He said. I poke my tongue against my cheek. "So if she was a brunette would you have dated her?" I asked. "No, because I love you too much, if you were any other brunette I probably would but your not. You are my future wife and the mother of my future babies." 

I stop and smile up at him. 

"Really?" I asked. Daire shakes his head with a large smile on his face. He places both of his hands on my stomach and kisses my lips. "I mean we're already halfway there," He mumbles. I smile up at him. "You'll even buy me the perfect ring?" He smirks and cups my face. "Whatever you want, bud."

"Hey, lovebirds we have to be on the plane soon," Daddy called over to us.

I grab Daire's hands and walk us over to daddy with the biggest smile on my face.