15.

We drive for some time until we stop at Daire's rundown apartment complex. 

He parks his car in front of one of the buildings and sighs heavily. He turns the car off and looks at me. "I'll be right back," He said before taking another long breath before opening the door and hopping out. 

I watch him walk inside the building and disappear inside. 

I tap my fingers on the dashboard and wait patiently. I watch as a bunch of kids run around the building and laugh. I notice one of those kids was Colby. She was wearing a red turtle neck sweater and a red plaid skirt. Every time she jump or ran her hair that was in braids with black beads hit her face. But she didn't seem to mind because she was enjoying herself too much. 

I watch Daire rush out of the building with a gym bag on his shoulder and crazy looking woman in a robe ran behind him yelling at the top of her lungs. "You piece of shit." She screams and everyone stops to stare at her. "I should have gotten rid of the first chance I got." 

Daire throws the bag in the back of the car and hurriedly gets in. 

"Think your so special huh?" She yells as she hits the window. "You're just some worthless piece of shit that came in the world by the devil." Daire just stares at her with angry tear-filled eyes. "I fucking hate you." She spits on the car and throws her middle finger up. I gasp at her immature behavior. 

"Janice, get the fuck in here the neighbors are fucking staring," A tall dark man said. He had tattoos scattered over his body and he had no hair on his bald shiny head. He wore nothing but a black wife beater and black boxers. 

Janice places a cigarette in her mouth and glares at the tented window. "I don't give a fuck, I need to let this ungrateful brat know he's unwanted." She said as smoke came out of her mouth. The man grabs onto Janice's forearm and pulls her into his chest. 

He whispers something into her ear making her face turn white as a ghost. She glares at Daire and I could see the resemblance. She walks back inside her home where Hayes stood in nothing but jeans alongside a boy that looked like a younger version of the baldhead man with hair. They both had cigarettes in their mouth and both were smirking at Janice as she walk past them giving them both the finger.

I look at Daire who had tears running down his face and his hands were in tight fists. He looked down as his body tremble in anger or sadness, I couldn't tell.

The bald man knocked on the window. 

Daire sniffles and quickly wipes his face as he lets the window down. "Yeah, Alfred?" He said in a very low voice that scared me. Alfred takes out his wallet and takes out a $20 dollar bill. He hands it to Daire. "Don't come back for a while, Daire," He said. "Who knows what your mother and my boys would do to you," He said. He pats Daire's head before walking away and back inside his home

Daire lets the window back up and sighs and wipes his eyes. "I need to return this car," He mumbles. 

I nod my head and look back at the house. 

I saw a girl standing beside a crying Colby. She looked like an older version of Colby and a female version of Hayes with brown eyes. She had cornrows in her head and was waving to Daire's car.

"Is that your sister?" I asked looking at the girl. 

Daire sniffles and nods his head. "Yeah that's Gravity she's a year older than me," He said turning away from the building. "She's another one of Alfred and mom's kids together." He said. "If you don't mind me asking how many siblings do you have?" I asked biting my lip. He sighs. "I don't and I have three. Hayes, Gravity, and Colby," He mumbles. "Xander is Alfred's son from an affair he had when he cheated on my mom with some stripper. He always cheats on my mom, but the psycho loves him. And I don't know why Xander doesn't live in Detroit with his mom even when Alfred is not home or when he's staying at his own home he still at my house fucking my mom."