7.

For the next few weeks, I haven't seen or spoken to Daire. But I didn't mind because he seemed like he needed some time to calm down.

I was sitting on my bed with Daisy in my arms. I was watching my Ipad when someone knocked on my window.

I tense and look outside in the darkness. I didn't see anyone or anything so I shrug it off and watch my Ipad again. But I hear it again and this time I see a shadow.

I nearly scream at the sight but then I see something shining from the person's fingers. I then realize that it was Daire the boy I haven't seen in two weeks. I raise my eyebrows at him as he frantically knocks on my window.

I quickly get off the bed and open the window for him.

"Daire?"

He climbs in and quickly closes the window. He pulls my pink curtains shut to cover the window. He turns to me and smiles. That's when I notice his red bulgy eyes. His hair was messy and he looked disheveled but hot at the same time.

 His hair was messy and he looked disheveled but hot at the same time

"Hi Bud," He said sitting down on my bed.

"W-why are you here?" I asked him. I take Daisy off the bed and hug her close. "I was at a friend's place and then got a little high now I can't go home," He said lying back on the bed. I bite my lip and sit beside him.

"Do you want me to get my daddy?" I asked him.

He chuckles. "Hell no. Every dad will kill me if they find me in their daughter's room." He laughs to himself. "It wouldn't be the first time."

He looks me over and smiles. "You look nice," He grins at me as he lays back down on his bed.

I look down at my outfit and feel self-conscious.

I wasn't planning on letting anyone see me like this

I wasn't planning on letting anyone see me like this. I pull on the small shirt to cover my exposed stomach. "T-thank you," I mumble.

He gives me a thumbs up.

There was silence for a while as we just sit there. I bite my lip and rub my sweaty palms together. It was pretty awkward to just sit there for a while doing nothing.