49.

Daire's Pov

"Dude are you sure about this?" Jeremiah asked squeezing my shoulder. I nod my head as I open the glass door. "Dude this has been my literal dream since I was 16," I said walking over to the front desk where a young girl covered in tattoos was standing. 

She looks up and smiles at me. "How can I help you, sir," She asked. "I have an appointment for Daire Frost," I said licking my lips. She nods her head and looks over her clipboard. "Ah yes, will you mind waiting for another 15 minutes until your tattoo artist is finished with his client?" She asked. I shake my head. "No I don't mind," I said. She nods her head. "You can have a seat while you wait."

I walk over to the chair and sit down with Jeremiah. 

"Do you know what you're getting?" Jeremiah asked. I nod my head and run my hand through my hair. "Yeah, I do." 

I have been planning on what my first tattoo was going to be for a while now. At first, I wasn't so sure if I really wanted to get the tattoo at the time. But after some convincing from my drug dealer and Jeremiah, I finally agreed to get the tattoo I always wanted. So that's what me and Jeremiah were here today. I was finally getting my tattoo and I already knew what I wanted.

I bounce my leg in nervousness. I look over to Jeremiah who was flirting with a girl with short black hair. She had a lip piercing, eyebrow piercing, and cheek piercings. She wore a denim jacket and large ripped jeans. I could see an entire leg tattoo through the rips in her jeans.

She looks up at me and smiles showing off her cat-like eyes. I look her over once more before turning back to my phone. 

"Hi, I'm Sophia," I heard a raspy female voice really close to me. 

I turn and see the girl sitting next to me. I don't say anything and return to my phone. "I don't see any tattoos on you is this your first time?" She asked. 

Again I don't say anything and continue to scroll on my phone. I grin when I see a photo of Willow sleeping with her cute face flush against the pillow. 

"Is that your girlfriend?" The girl asked. 

I sigh and look over to Jeremiah who was nowhere to be seen. I sigh again and run my hand through my hair. "Look lady I have no interest in you at all," I said looking at her. "You're really not my type, I'm into girly innocent girls and I have a pregnant girlfriend at home and I'm pretty loyal when it comes to her," I said standing up and walking away. 

I walk over to Jeremiah who was talking to the woman at the front desk. 

"And maybe you should tell Leeroy that he owns me," Jeremiah said to the girl. The girl looks at him amusingly. "Jeremiah if you don't leave my husband alone," She chuckles as she rubs her large round stomach I haven't noticed before. Jeremiah glares at the girl. "Vance, your husband stole three sacks of weed from me when I hosted that frat party almost a year ago. Yeah, I haven't forgotten about that. And I feel like he's avoiding me." Vance shakes her head. "Leeroy not avoiding you he is just busy taking care of our kids and working. We have four kids with a fifth on the way."

Jeremiah looks over his shoulder and smirks at me. "Vance, you know my friend, Daire he's the one to getting the tattoo today," He said rubbing my shoulder. I look at him and grin at Vance. "Congratulations," I said eyeing her stomach. She smiles at me showing her dimples. "Thank you but I'm not happy at all about this," She said rubbing her back. "I told myself that my third baby was going to be my last, four years later I'm on my fifth baby." 

I chuckle and glance at my phone and notice Willow had texted me. 

'I'm going out with Ashlynn to get chocolate cake." She texted. I type into the phone. 'K but don't go overboard it's not healthy for the baby.'