44.

Daire's pov-

I sit in the kitchen watching as Carter cooked mash potatoes. He kept cursing under his breath when the mashed potatoes didn't come out as he wanted them to. "I don't know why dad makes me cook this shit he knows I suck," He said running his hand through his black hair.

I chuckle and take a sip from my coke. "Seems like a you problem," I said to him. He glares at me for a second and turns back to the stove. "Go fuck my sister or something and leave me alone." I laugh out loud and leave the room. 

I walk to Willow's room to see her putting moisturizer on her growing stomach. "How are you feeling?" I asked as I leaned in the doorway. She bites her lips and shrugs. "I wasn't expecting to see my mother with a new family," She said wiping her hands on a towel. "She looked happy you know," She bites her lip even harder and looks around. She grabs her floral hairbrush and brushes her wet hair. 

I pick up my phone after it buzzes on the bed. I smile when I see a text from Jeremiah letting me know he was here. I look at Willow who was looking up at me with interest. "Who is that?" She asked. I smile at her and show her my phone. "It's Jeremiah and he's here," I said. She smiles and turns back to her mirror. "Let him in then." 

I nod my head and ran to the living room and open the door to greet my best friend. Jeremiah stood there with two liquor bottles and a pharmacy bag in his hands. "Dude this place looks cramp," He said stepping past me and looking around. 

"Are you cooking a tub of olive oil or something?" He asked smelling the room. "Anyways where's my favorite pregnant babe," He asked. 

"Who are you?" Carter asked wiping his hands on a tea towel. 

"Jeremiah, our guest," I told him. I look at the blonde man with the biggest grin on my face. Jeremiah smiles back at me and hands Carter the liquor bottles. "These are for you," He said patting Carter's shoulder. Carter looks at the liquor and shakes his head. "Dinner would be ready in 15 to 25 minutes," He said walking back into the kitchen.

I tilt my head towards Willow's room, silently asking him to follow me. He does and we walk into Willow's pink girly room. 

As soon as Jeremiah's eyes land on Willow's pink door he burst into laughter. "Ain't no way you've been living in this room for months," He said looking around the room. He laughs even harder when he sees Willow's dolls sitting on their white fluffy chair. "Oh god if I slept with these I'll have nightmares," He said picking up one of the dolls.  I shove his shoulder and grab the doll from his hand. 

Jeremiah looks over at a frowning Willow. "You look cute," He said looking her over.

"Love that stomach of yours," He teased her

Willow pouts and starts removing all her jewelry. 

I slap Jeremiah on the back of the head. He looks at and holds his head. "Stop," I mumble. He shrugs and smirks at me. "Don't worry pretty boy, you look cute too." He said rubbing my shoulder.

I roll my eyes and walk over to the bed

I roll my eyes and walk over to the bed. "Come look at this," I said to Jeremiah. Jeremiah stops snooping and walks over to me. He sits next to me and looks over my shoulder. 

"I want this to be my first tattoo and since you have so many I think you know a good tattoo artist," I said showing him the tattoo. "Yeah I do but to be on this safe side you won't have the name Emma right?" He asked looking closely at the picture. "I'm going to make a few changes and I don't even know anyone named Emma," I whisper to him. 

"Are you even legal to get a tattoo?" He whispers to me. I look at him in disbelief. "Are you really asking if I was legal to get a tattoo, the person who got his first tattoo at 16," I said shaking my head?

Jeremiah got his first tattoo at 16 when he was going through a rebellious phase. The tattoo he got was a spiderman face just below his stomach. His mother freaked when she found out her son got a tattoo illegally. And Jeremiah manages to hide his tattoo for 4 months without one of his parents finding out. They only found out when Jeremiah got his second tattoo across his chest that said Jeremiah's middle name, Connor. I don't really think Jeremiah grew out of his rebellious phase but he's getting better. 

I think.

"Hey, Carter said dinner was ready," Levi said as he pops his head into the room. He frowns when he sees Jeremiah sitting on the bed. "Who are you," He asked pointing a finger at Jeremiah. "I'm Jeremiah, Willow's friend with benefits," He said with a serious facial expression. 

Levi being his dumb self actually believed it. "What?" He asked. "There's no way," He said. 

I sigh and hit Jeremiah on the back of the when he burst out laughing. "Ow," He said as his laughter dies downs. "Nah, dude I'm Daire's best friend," He said holding his hand out. Levi looks at his hand before rolling his eyes and leaving the room.

"Wow tough crowd," Jeremiah mumbles. 

"Come on I want some ordinary people home cook food," Jeremiah said slinging his arm over Willow's shoulder. He kisses the top of her head and begin walking. 

I roll my eyes and follow them.