73.

I sit in my bed with my knees to my chest. Today daddy had to go to court and I knew it was because Bella was taking him there. I don't know why she was still trying to gain custody over me. I'm 17 and nearly an adult and barely know Bella. 

"Willow, you have to get dressed," Daddy said fixing his tie. "You have to be in court as a witness remember?" He asked. 

I didn't.

"Okay, give me 10 minutes," I said. He smiles at me before shutting the door back. I sigh and run my hand down my face in frustration. I climb out of bed and walk over to my closet and grab a cute outfit and quickly get dressed.

 I climb out of bed and walk over to my closet and grab a cute outfit and quickly get dressed

I decided to curl my long black hair today and put on a little lipstick. I look at myself in the mirror and smile to myself. I looked really cute in this.

I grab my purse and walk to the living room where Carter was standing with Venus in his arms. He was giving her kisses on her cheek and making her laugh. I look Carter up and down and notice he was also dressed up nicely. 

"Are you going to court too, Carter?" I asked.

Carter looks at me and smiles. "Yeah, apparently I'm a witness as well." 

I walk over to him and take Venus from his arms. I give her a kiss on the cheek and walk into the kitchen where daddy was smoking a cigarette. He was leaning over to sink and Amber was rubbing his back. "It's going to be okay, she's not a good person so you're going to win sweetie," She whispers to him.  

"She's right, daddy," I said making my presence known. "She can't do anything with all the evidence against her," I said. 

Daddy looks at me and smiles. He puts out his cigarette when he notices Venus in my arms and Amber sprays a little bit of her perfume. I smile gratefully at her and hand her Venus. I open a cabinet and grab my breast pumps and smile awkwardly at them. "Um, I have to pump my milk or I'll be leaking like a cow," I said. 

Daddy nods his head and leads Amber out of the room.

I sit down at the table and start pumping my breast. 

When I finish I have to pack filled with milk and place them in Venus's diaper bag. I also pack some bottles, diapers, baby wipes, spare clothes, extra pacifiers, and a few things to keep her occupied. 

I grab the diaper bag and walk into the living where I see Daire on the phone. I frown when I notice his outfit.

 I frown when I notice his outfit