55.

I was sitting on my stool brushing my hair with my floral hairbrush. I bite my lip and smile at myself. I grab a hair tie and tie my hair into a messy bun. I grab some lipstick and apply it to my lips. 

"Happy birthday, baby," Daire said wrapping his arms around me from behind. He kisses my cheek and hands me a velvet box. I smile up at him and open the box. "Aww Darry, it's so cute," I mumble taking the necklace out. 

"A baby elephant," I said looking at the necklace closely

"A baby elephant," I said looking at the necklace closely. "Thank you, Daire," I said turning around and puckering my lips. He pecks them and smiles. "We have to get ready," He said taking a piece of paper from my vanity. "The carnival is today, remember," He said smiling at me. I smile back and nod my head. "I remember." 

I stand up and move past him. I walk over to my bed and pick up my outfit. "My day outfit," I said. "I also have a birthday outfit I'm planning on wearing for our dinner tonight," I said. 

Daire smiles and grabs the back of my head. He kisses my lips deeply and I couldn't help but moan into his mouth. He smiles and pulls away from the kiss with salvia connecting us together.  "Get ready, we're leaving after breakfast," He kisses my lips once more before leaving the room. 

I smile to myself and start to get dressed.

I look at myself in the mirror and smile happily

I look at myself in the mirror and smile happily. I grab my new necklace and place it around my neck. 

I walk to the living room and see Levi wrapping my birthday gift. "Good morning, Levi," I said skipping over to him. I wrap my arms around him and kiss his cheek. Levi chuckles and hugs me back. "Happy birthday, Willow," He said. 

I take the gift from his hands and begin opening it but Levi stops me. "You have to wait until dinner tonight," He said taking the present from me. He stands up and pats my head. He walks away to his room. 

"Willow, come and eat," Daddy said from the kitchen.

I stand up from the couch and pick up Cotton on the way. I walk inside the kitchen and smell the delicious breakfast daddy prepared for me. I smile when I see all the delicious breakfast on the table.