30.

"Do you think Daire would like this," I asked holding up a jean jacket? I look at daddy with conflicting eyes. 

"I don't normally see him in a jean jacket before," Daddy said looking through the clothes. "Come on, Willow, we're here to look for something for Steph, and I thought you have already gotten your Christmas presents?" He asked. I nod my head. "I did, but I want to get Daire more since he won't be getting anything from his family and all," I mumble.

"Willow, he has enough," He said. "You got him enough presents that went over your budget," He said. 

"I know," I say looking down at my shoes. 

We walk around the mall for another hour before we stop at a cafe. Dad sits me down with all the bags at a seat so he could go order. I happily sit down and wait. I look around the cafe and listen to the soft music that played in the background. 

I look over at a table not too far from me and notice the woman and man that sat at the table. The woman was identical looking to Daire and the man was the same man that told Daire that he needed to leave and not come back. I instantly knew that was Daire's mom and stepdad.

My eyes widen and I look away, hoping they didn't recognize me. 

Daddy comes back with two coffee cups in his hands and a white paper bag. He smiles at me as he sits down. "I got you some coffee with cream and some cinnamon rolls," He said placing the cups and paper bag on the table. I mumble a thank you as I take the coffee and take a sip from it. 

I glance at the couple who seemed to be in deep conversation about something. Daire's mother who I think name is Janice was getting angry at the man who I think name is Alfred. Alfred looks over the conversation and seems to want to be anywhere but here. Janice's face turns red and she waves some papers in front of his face. Alfred whispers something to Janice making her eyes widen in shock and at the break of tears to whatever Alfred had said to her.

"Willy, baby stop staring at those people," Daddy mumbles. I look at him for a second before glancing at them again. "Daddy, that's Daire's mom and stepdad," I whisper to daddy. His eyes widen and he looks over at the table. "Oh yeah, Daire looks just like her," Daddy said looking the woman up and down. "She looks like she's doing drugs." 

Daddy stands up and walks over to their table. My eyes widen at what he was doing. I try and stop him but it was too late he was already at their table.

"Hi, I'm Graham Aburn and that's my daughter Willow," He said pointing back at me. 

Janie wipes her eyes with her long red nails. "Okay. And?" She asked frowning at daddy. Daddy grins at her. "Well I just want to let you know your son is in good health and I'm sure you miss him after 4 months," Daddy said folding his hands in front of him. Janice looks at Alfred and back at daddy. "My son?" She asked. Daddy nods. "Daire Frost, he's been staying with us for a while, he's even dating my daughter." 

Janice looks at me with a frown. "I don't want to hear anything about that mistake." She said glaring at daddy. 

Daddy raises an eyebrow. 

"Well you should because he's been living under my roof and I think it's time for him to go home," Daddy said crossing his arms. "He spent thanksgiving with me and now he's spending Christmas with me as well, don't you want him back?" Daddy looks between the couple. Janice sighs heavily and begins packing up her stuff. "I don't give two shits about that boy," She grits out before leaving the cafe. Alfred sighs and runs his head against his bald head. "Don't mind her, I'm Alfred and she's Janice," He said standing up and shaking daddy's hand. "Tell Daire, I hope he's doing well and It's best if he stays away for a while." Alfred smiles at daddy before taking his coat. As he walks past me and smiles and gives me a small wave before leaving the cafe.

Daddy looks back at me with a shocked expression. I bite my lip and shrug my shoulders.

A few hours and sex later I was outside with Betty in my lap. I was drinking some lemonade watching daddy cook on his precious grill with Levi standing next to him. Carter sat next to me drawing in his stretch book. And Daire was taking a nap in my room. 

I was enjoying the outdoors when someone taps me on my shoulder. "Willow, can I talk to you?" Daddy asked. I look around him to see Levi cooking on the grill. I smile and nod my head. He grabs my hands and pulls me up. 

We walk over to the lake near the house to talk.

"I want you to be honest with me, Willow," He said under his breath. I bite my lip and tilt my head. "Ok," I said. Daddy doesn't look me in the eye and kept looking past me. He sighs and opens and closes his mouth to say something but no words come out. He sighs again and runs his hand through his hair. "Are you and Daire having sex?" Daddy asked looking down at the ground. 

My face turns and my eyes go wide. 

"I-uh-I-I." I couldn't seem to form words. That was a blunt question that I didn't really want to give him an answer to him. That was a question I hope daddy would never ask. Were Daire and I not being careful. I mean I get I wasn't the quietest and Daire wasn't very subtle about his affections either. And we normally did it when daddy and my brothers were just down the hall. 

"I mean it's okay if you are, Willow," Daddy said looking up at me. "It's a normal teenage desire," He said. "We all had the same desire once before." He scratches the back of his head. "But be careful baby," He looks up at me with a smile. "And maybe do it when we're asleep or away, it's really uncomfortable hearing your child moan." He shutters. "Levi was the same way."

He chuckles and walks away. 

I sigh in relief. 

I walk inside the house to find Daire putting on his coat. "Hey, baby, I was just about to go outside to see you," He grins at me. 

I smile back and walk over to him. I wrap my arms around his waist and snuggle my head in his chest. I look up at him and grin ear to ear. "Daddy knows we're making love and he's said we should be more careful and that we should think about the other people in the house and stop making so much noise," I said rubbing Daire's back. 

Daire nods his head and kisses my forehead. "Fine, but I just wanna fuck my baby hard," He whispers in my ear making me blush.

"Get a room," Levi mumbles as he walks inside. 

"You're just mad you're single now," Daire said hugging me closer. Levi walks inside the kitchen and grabs a beer. "Shut the fuck up," He said opening the beer on the counter. "You shut the fuck up," Daire grumbles back. "You're pathetic," Levi said glaring hard at Daire. I gasp and look at Daire who was angry. "I'll kill you," Daire lets go of me and walkeds up the stairs. 

"Levi," I grumble and follow Daire up the stairs. 

I walk inside the room to see Daire pacing around the room.

"Darry," I say in a quiet voice. 

Daire kept pacing mumbling something under his breath. He runs his hand through his brown hair and looks up at me. "Do you think I'm pathetic, Willow?" He asked in a trembling voice. He sniffles as he looks up at me. I shake my head and walk toward him. "Of course not, you're so special to me and nothing about you is pathetic," I said wrapping my arms around his waist and running my hands down his back. 

Daire grabs my face and kisses me. 

"Thank you, Willow," He said resting his forehead against mine. 

I smile in contentment.