26

Daire POV

MATURE CONTENT WARNING~

I was holding a sleepy Willow in my arms as the dance started to die down. Willow sat in my lap with her head rested against my chest. I kept kissing her forehead and stroking her dark hair. 

I lock at the clock to see it was 12:22, way past the time we were supposed to leave. I look around the room and see kids leaving or just hanging around. Almost all the teachers have left at this point and the ones that stayed were lazily sitting around. 

I stand up with Willow in my arms. I walk around looking for Levi. I knew he wouldn't have just left without Willow. So where could he be?

I walk inside the boy's bathroom and look around. I don't see anything and was about to walk out until I hear someone whimpering. I was about to walk away not caring for the person until I recognized the shoes of the handicapped stall. I instantly knew exactly who the person was.

"Levi?" I said pushing the door open. 

Levi looks up from his crouch state. His eyes widen and he stands up quickly. "What?" He snapped wiping his teary eyes. 

Willow lifts her head up and turns to look at Levi. She gasps and jumps down from my grasp. "Levi, what's wrong?" She asked wrapping her arms around his waist. But he removes her arms and pushes her away. "Let's just go home," He said pushing past us. 

I look at Willow who had a shocked and sad expression. I grab her hand and kiss it. She sadly smiles at me before walking away behind Levi. 

The drive home was silent and awkward. And what made it even weirder, the girlfriend, (I forgot her name.) was not with us. I didn't want to ask because he already seem pissed off about something. But I had a clue what might have happened.

Once we were home, Levi turns the car off and jumps out. I turn and look at my beautiful girlfriend. She was playing with the bracelet on her wrist. She looked so innocent and beautiful. "Baby," I call out to her. She lifts her head and smiles at me. "Yeah?" I lick my lips and smirk at her. "Come on let's go inside." She tilts her head to the side and smiles. "Okay."

I get out of the car and open her door. I pick her up bridal style and she giggles as I do. I kiss her lips and walk inside the quiet house. I walk to her bedroom and kick open the pink bedroom door. I walk to her bed and gently place her down. I kiss her again but with more passion. I lick the bottom of her lip asking for access. She complies and opens her lips slightly and I take the chance and push my tongue inside her mouth. She doesn't know what to do at the moment and pulls back. 

I rest my forehead against hers and smile. 

"I wanna make love to you, Willow," I mumble as I peck her lips. 

Her eyes widen and she pulls back. "M-make love? Like making babies?" She asked. She fists my shirt with her tiny hands. I chuckle and shake my head. "No, it's like making babies, but sometimes people do it out of love," I kiss her chin and trail down to her neck.

"Y-you love me?" 

I freeze at my movements. I slowly move away from her skin and make eye contact with her brown eyes. I open and close my mouth, but I didn't know what to say. 

Did I really love her? It's only been 3 months since I met and moved in with Willow. And only been a month since we began dating. But I've never emotionally connected with anyone as I did with Willow. And I don't think I ever even had a real girlfriend other than Willow. And Willow is the only person that sees me in my most vulnerable. But did I love her? I honestly didn't know. But what I did know was that I never felt the way I did with Willow.