48.

"I think we're finished for the day," Heather said closing her pink laptop. 

I smile and start cleaning up my books. I smile at Chandler who hasn't said a word the entire time we were here. "Darry," I call out. Daire looks up from his phone and at me. "Can you get my bag for me?" I asked biting my lip. 

He nods his hand and stands up. He grabs his own bag and then mine. He walks over to me and kisses my lips. I smile and step away from him when I noticed Heather and Chandler staring at us. 

"You guys are so cute," Heather awed. 

I blush and grab onto Daire's hand. He grins and looks down at me before kissing my forehead. 

"Hey, you guys want to the bowling alley with us tomorrow?" Heather asked. I bite my lip and look at Daire. I didn't know if I can go bowling while pregnant. And also I have never actually been bowling before. I remember Carter celebrating his 14 birthday at the bowling alley but I was 9 at the time and didn't actually get to go since it was just him and his school friends. But I really wanted to go and I don't there is anything wrong with bowling while pregnant. It didn't say anything about it in the pregnancy book so it should be fine. 

"Yeah, I think we can make it," I said squeezing Daire's hand. 

Heather smiles and opens her bedroom door. "Come on I walk you guys out," She said walking out of her room and down her stairs. We follow behind her. Once we were in the grand living room I see a grey cat licking herself near the television.

"Oh my god, Daire, look a cat," I said slowly walking over to the adorable cat. I reach out and pick the cat up and strangely the cat didn't resist or try to scratch my face like Cotton normally does. "Heather, is he your's?" I asked cuddling the cat. 

Heather shakes her head and walks over to me. She scratches the cat's head making the cat purr. "She's my grandmother's cat. My grandmother had four cats before she died and when she did we had taken all four of them. Two of the cats had died but we still have Lou and Cal." 

I hug the cat and stroke her back. "She's so adorable." 

"Baby put the cat down," Daire said walking over to us. "You're going to get cat fur on your clothes." He said grabbing the cat and putting him on the ground. "You know your dad and brother are allergic." 

I bite my lip and brush the cat's fur off my clothes.

I smile and take Daire's hand. He smiles at me and pulls me towards the front door. 

"Bye see you tomorrow at school," I said waving to Heather. She waves back before turning and walking back inside the house. 

I smile and skip towards the car. Daire opens the door for me and I crawl inside the car. I buckle my seatbelt and smile when Daire slides into the car. He starts the car and drives away from the neighborhood.