6.

I wake up with a smile on my face. I run my hands through black tangle hair and stretch. 

"Good morning girls," I said to my dolls. I walk inside my closet and pick my outfit out. I then try and sneak into the bathroom and get dressed. 

I worked extra hard on my appearance today

I worked extra hard on my appearance today. I made my hair in one long braid and smiled at the look in the bathroom mirror. When I open the door I was greeted by the smell of bacon.

I walk downstairs to find the couch empty and men chatter coming from the kitchen. 

I smile when I see daddy who was dressed in a tank-top and basketball shorts with some Nike slides making bacon. I walk further into the kitchen where Carter was having a conversation with Daire who had his back face to me and Levi was holding Cotton in his arms feeding him some treats.

"Good morning everyone," I said making my presence known. 

Everyone turns their attention to me and all of them smile except Daire who only nods at me.

I sit in my pink cushion seat and look over Daire's appearance

I knew he was wearing Levi's clothes because I saw Levi wore them a few times

I knew he was wearing Levi's clothes because I saw Levi wore them a few times. But is it weird that I find my brother's clothes attractive on him? 

Yes very much so.

"Here you go Willy," Daddy said placing the plate in front of me. 

"Thank you," I said taking a bite of eggs. 

"Can you fucking stop staring at me," Daire said glaring at Levi? "I can look at you for however long I want to, you're in my house dumbass," He responded. "Who the fuck are you calling a dumbass?" Levi chuckles. "You're the only dumbass here." 

I look at Daire who had his clenched fist. 

I knew Levi and Daire didn't have the best relationship. It started back when they were both freshmen in high school. And at the time Levi was dating a girl named Valarie Villey. But some time in the middle of the year she cheated on Levi with Daire. And what made things worse is that Daire claimed the girl was a slut that slept around with the whole school behind Levi's back which made Levi a laughing stock for the remainder of the year. And ever since then Levi and Daire had beef. Levi never fought anyone unless it was Daire.