59.

"I can't believe you're painting my room already," Levi said from the doorway. "And I can't believe dad force me to sleep in Carter's room until I move out," He said taking a large bite from his apple. "I still have three more weeks until I start moving to the campus," He grumbles. 

I smile and continue painting the wall. 

"I'm not liking this yellow color," Daire said taking a sip from his beer. I frown and look at him. "Well then we should go down to the clinic and find out the gender," I said getting agitated. "And I'm going to add more color," I said placing the paint roller down and stepping back to look at my work. 

I bite my lip and frown. "Where is the grey paint?" I asked. "I have an idea in mind," I said walking over to the corner where the paint was kept. I walk over to where I was painting and frown. "What?" I asked looking at Daire. He rolls his eyes and shakes his head. "Are you going to tell me about your plan?" He asked. 

I sigh and push past him. "No, because you might not like it," I said smiling fakely at him. 

"Yeah, whatever," He mumbles before walking out the room. 

I poke my cheek with my tongue and throw the paintbrush down to the ground. I run my hands through my hair in frustration. I don't know what's been going on with me and Daire lately but it hasn't been good. We've been arguing a lot lately and stressing over the baby. It just seemed we were frustrated with each other more lately. 

I bite my lip and crouch down on the floor. I look around and wipe the tears that have fallen from my eyes. Crying, that's all I've been doing lately. I don't know if it's the hormones or because my relationship might be falling apart minute by minute. 

I wipe my face and stand up. I look at my artwork and smile. I think that's enough decorating for one day.

I walk to my room and close the door behind me. I lean against the door and sigh. I walk over to my closet and take out some clothes and walk out of the room to the bathroom. 

I take a quick shower and get dressed in some clothes. 

I tie my hair up and walk to the living room

I tie my hair up and walk to the living room. I sigh and look at Daire who rested on the couch. I walk over to him and rub his bare leg. "Daire can we talk outside?" I asked him. I play with his leg hair and smile sweetly at him. "Fine," He said standing up and leading the way outdoors. 

"What's up?" He asked. 

"I think something happening to us," I said looking down at my shoes. "I don't know if it's because of the baby and we're just stressing out over them, but I don't know," I said biting my lip. "We've been fighting a lot lately and it's messing me up," I said fidgeting with my bracelet. 

"Don't blame our baby on this, okay?" He said pointing at me. "They have nothing to do with it, and yes I've been stressed lately and you're not helping with that Willow," He said.